Auto & home insurance FAQ
- How do I service my policy?
- What are my payment options?
- How can I request duplicate policy information?
- How do I file a claim?
- How do I request a free quote for auto or home insurance?
Please visit our online service center where you can do the following online.
- Update credit card information
- Update checking account information
- Submit an address change
- Add, remove or replace a vehicle
- Add or remove a driver
- Add or remove a lease/finance company
You may also call us toll free at 800.535.2001 or send us an email with your coverage questions or requests. To make changes to your policy, please have the following information ready:
Auto: To add a driver
- Driver's full name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Driver's license number
- State issuing driver's license
Auto: To add a vehicle
- Vehicle identification number (serial number)
- Name and address of lien holder
Auto/home: To change loan or mortgage company
- Name and address of institution
- Loan number
- Escrow/impound account number for home insurance
You can choose from a variety of payment options, including:
- Bill your credit/charge card
- Deduct payments automatically from your checking account
- Bill your mortgage company directly (for home escrow/impound accounts)
When an auto policy is on a monthly payment plan, the six-month premium is divided into five equal installments starting on the renewal date. When a homeowners/renters policy is on a monthly payment plan, the 12-month premium is divided into 11 equal installments starting on the renewal date. An installment for the month prior to the renewal will not be deducted unless you change your policy during the time frame. Monthly payment options will include a nominal convenience fee.
You may request documents online.
You may submit your claim online using our claim center.
Or, for auto or home quotes, call us toll free at 800.842.3344 (for all coverage options).