Stay connected with your advisor online
The secure site on ameriprise.com gives you even more ways to work with your advisor and stay on track towards your financial goals. You can view, store and organize your financial documents, connect and share information with your advisor, check your account balances and pay bills – and much more – all in one secure, convenient online space.
Learn about key features of the Secure Site using our interactive demo. Find out how you can stay connected and on track towards your financial goals.
More ways to work together toward your financial goals
- Statements & Documents: Safely access, store and share files with your advisor and other members of your account groups.
- Total View: Quickly, easily and securely add account information from more than 10,000 U.S.-based financial institutions to share a more complete financial view with your advisor.
- E-Signature: Use e-signature to sign account paperwork.
- To-Dos and Secure Messaging: Communicate securely with your advisor, and keep track of your action items using To Dos and Notes.
Get access to your financial account information at any time
- Account Overview: A consolidated view of your accounts, convenient ways to contact your advisor, and other helpful resources.
- E-Delivery: Sign up to receive your important financial documents online rather than in the mail.
- Transfers & Bill Pay: View and track your portfolio, transfer money and pay bills.
- Research & Market Insights: As an Ameriprise client, you have exclusive access to expert research, quotes and company information. You can also enable Alerts and Watchlists to help track your portfolio and other securities.
- Online Trading: With multiple ways to access trading features, convenient market data snapshots, and prepopulated fields for faster transactions - our online trading features allow you to make informed and efficient trades.
The third party account information shared with your financial advisor through Total View is for informational purposes only. Review or analysis of this information does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by your financial advisor or Ameriprise of the investments, products, or services held or utilized by you and referenced by such third-party account information, and does not create a duty to advise you with respect to such third-party assets and services.
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC.