Everyone rewards spending.
We also reward saving, investing and more.
Ameriprise Rewards is a unique program that rewards your entire relationship with us. Not only will you earn points for your everyday purchases with an Ameriprise Financial MasterCard® credit card – you'll also earn points for saving, investing and more. The result – you can earn more points, faster, with Ameriprise Rewards which can be redeemed for up to 1.50% cash back to reinvest.
Earn a little extra on the things you do everyday.1,2
You've earned it, now enjoy it.
Great rewards or cash-back of up to 1.50% to reinvest.3
Quickly earn hundreds in cash back to reinvest - up to 1.50% cash back towards a financial plan or up to 1.5% cash back into a qualifying account3. Simply activate now, earn rewards points, then redeem them directly into your Ameriprise account.
Plan on savings. Pay for all or part of your financial plan with points.
Or redeem for other great rewards. Choose from free or discounted airline tickets, gift cards, your favorite brand-name goods and more.
Activate your Rewards today.
Activating your Ameriprise Rewards account is as easy as earning your favorite rewards. You'll be automatically enrolled when you activate one of these cards:
- Apply for an Ameriprise World MasterCard credit card
- Apply for an Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard credit card
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Ameriprise Rewards card points program ("Program") of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. This Program is administered by TSYS Loyalty, Inc. ("TLI"), an independent company that is not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All Ameriprise Financial MasterCard® credit cards ("Credit Card") and Ameriprise Visa® Debit card ("Debit Card") accounts are eligible to enroll in the Program.
Use of your Ameriprise Credit Card or Debit Card account ("Card(s)") after you receive these Terms and Conditions will signify that you have read and agreed to all of the following provisions. As used in these Terms and Conditions, the words "you" or "Cardholder" mean any client who holds an activated Card and is enrolled in the Program. Questions regarding the Program, including questions about your Rewards point ("Point") balance and/or Point redemption, may be directed to 877-264-3044 between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Eastern Time (ET). The words "we," "us" and "our" refer to Ameriprise Financial Inc. affiliates, agents or administrators servicing the Program. All your Cards earn Points, the measure used to value rewards for redemption that are combined into one account ("Account"). If a Card has multiple Cardholders, the Points will be assigned to the Account of the primary Cardholder of the Card. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. All other trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners. Ameriprise is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions in this brochure.
Program eligibility is restricted to Ameriprise Financial credit and debit Cardholders with accounts in good standing as determined in our sole discretion.
Credit card accounts - Your Ameriprise Credit Card account will not be in good standing for reasons that include, but are not limited to, (a) your account has been closed; (b) a payment has not been made when due; (c) a payment made to Barclays Bank Delaware is not honored by your bank; or (d) if you do not maintain the level of credit performance you maintained when approved.
Debit card accounts - Your Ameriprise Debit Card account will not be in good standing for reasons that include, but are not limited to, (a) your account has been closed; (b) your purchase activity exceeds your available funds; or (c) fraudulent activity occurs on your account. We reserve the right to alter, substitute or terminate all or any part of the Program or any Program Reward ("Reward"), or to modify the Terms and Conditions of the Program or Points previously earned therein for any reason in our sole discretion. In accumulating Points, you may not rely upon the continued availability of any Rewards or Point redemption level for a Reward. You may not be able to obtain all offered Rewards. Any Reward may be withdrawn or subject to increased Point redemption requirements and/or new restrictions at any time. Should we decide to terminate the Program, we will provide not less than 30 days' prior written notice to current Cardholders and reasonable options for redemption of such outstanding Points.
If all Cards associated with a Rewards account are canceled, you will no longer earn Points or be allowed to redeem outstanding Points. However, if any Card is reinstated within 60 days of closure, all outstanding Points will be reinstated.
Earning Points and Tracking
1General Rewards Points Offers and Terms.
New money bonus points offer. Achiever Circle and Achiever Circle Elite members can earn 25,000 Ameriprise Rewards points when they add $50,000 or more of new funds to an eligible non-qualified account. Eligible accounts include Ameriprise® Strategic Portfolio Service (SPS) Advantage, SPS Advisor, Ameriprise ONE® Financial Accounts and Ameriprise® Brokerage Accounts. Examples of accounts that are NOT eligible would include any account which is an IRA, any form of retirement account and/or IRS approved pension plan. Eligible funds are cash or cash equivalents. Asset transfers, exchanges and direct at fund transactions are not eligible. This promotional offer is limited to one per household. To be eligible, a client’s overall Ameriprise Financial account activity in a calendar month must result in a net increase of at least $50,000. Transferring funds from an existing Ameriprise Financial account to another within 90 days of the eligible deposit are not considered an eligible increase. The client’s Ameriprise Financial account must remain open with the qualifying funding for two years from the date that the qualifying assets are first received in the eligible account. Ameriprise Financial reserves the right to charge a fee of $312.50 if these funds are withdrawn from the Firm within the two year time frame.
Bonus Points offer. Card members will be awarded ten thousand (10,000) bonus points after at least $500.00 in Net Purchases, Balance Transfers and/or Cash Advances (that are not later returned or rescinded) has been charged to the new account in the first 90 days after account opening. There is a fee for Balance Transfers and Cash Advances. The bonus points will appear on the monthly billing statement within 1 to 2 billing cycles after the qualifying transactions have posted.
Online Account Access offer. Clients who are not Achiever Circle or Achiever Circle Elite member can earn a one-time incentive of 500 Ameriprise Rewards points for signing up for The secure site on ameriprise.com, subject to the other limitations described with the Achiever Circle offers below.
Online Document Delivery offer. All other clients with an existing Ameriprise Financial account earn 500 Ameriprise Rewards points for signing up for e-delivery of shareholder documents and earn another 500 Ameriprise Rewards points if they sign up for e-delivery of financial confirmations, consolidated statements and future document types, subject to the other limitations described with the Achiever Circle offers below.
- Ameriprise Financial may terminate these offers at any time and reserves the right to modify, change or alter the terms and conditions of the promotional offers at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to add other transactions to this list of ineligible transactions at Ameriprise Financial’s discretion and at any time. Any questions regarding eligibility of transactions shall be determined by Ameriprise Financial in its sole discretion. Previously awarded Points relating to ineligible transactions shall be forfeited.
- Points are awarded based on whole dollar amounts. For calculation purposes, when a purchase or transaction is not a whole dollar amount, any fraction equal to or greater than $0.50 will be rounded up to the nearest whole dollar and any fraction equal to or less than $0.49 will be rounded down to the nearest whole dollar. For example, if a client makes a purchase in the amount of $49.49, 49 Points will be awarded, but if the transaction amount is $49.50, 50 Points will be awarded.
- Points earned on Credit Cards will be added to your Account at the end of your Credit Card billing cycle.
- Business or trust accounts are not eligible for the Ameriprise Rewards program.
- Purchase returns or other credits reflected on your statements during or subsequent to the period of Program membership will reduce or eliminate the Points available for redemption.
- Points earned in your Account may be transferred to or combined with Points from another of your Ameriprise Account. Points are not transferable to or from any other Ameriprise Rewards account you do not own or any other non-Ameriprise rewards or frequent flyer programs.
- As long as Cardholder's Ameriprise World Elite™ MasterCard® Card is open, Cardholder's Points never expire. All other Ameriprise MasterCard accounts' Points will expire and be forfeited 5 years from the date the earned Points post to your Account. Points will be redeemed and expired on a first-in, first-out basis. If all Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard credit cards associated with an Account are canceled or changed to an Ameriprise World™ MasterCard® or an Ameriprise MasterCard®, all outstanding Points will expire 5 years from the date there is no longer an Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard account associated with the Account.
- If your Ameriprise ONE Financial Account is closed, all Debit Cards associated with the Account will be closed and enrollment in the program is canceled unless you also have an eligible Ameriprise MasterCard Credit Card. If all Cards associated with the Account are canceled, Cardholders will no longer be allowed to redeem outstanding Points. However, if any Card associated with the Account is reinstated within 60 days, all outstanding Points will be reinstated.
- Cardholders are solely responsible for any taxes that may be owed as a result of Ameriprise Rewards points earned and/or redeemed. Clients should consult their tax advisor if they have tax questions about the program. Neither Ameriprise Financial nor any of its affiliates provide tax advice.
- Ameriprise Reward Points may potentially be reportable as income. While on their own, the value of the Ameriprise Rewards Points are not tax reportable, they may become so, if coupled with other miscellaneous income received from a single reportable entity as income to the IRS on a 1099-MISC. Please consult a tax professional for further details.
- Points and Program certificates have no value except as used in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Program and any terms and conditions of each respective Reward provider.
- Ameriprise Financial reserves the right to disqualify any Cardholder from participating in the Program and to invalidate any or all Points for abuse, fraud or any violation of the Program's Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in the Program, and accepting and using Points earned via the Program, you or any other beneficiary of the Program release, discharge and hold harmless Ameriprise Financial, TLI, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, administrators, employees, officers, directors, successors and assignees from all claims, damages or liability including, but not limited to, physical injury or death, arising out of participation in the Program or travel taken or use of products chosen as a Program Reward.
- Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for Ameriprise Rewards points to be credited to the Ameriprise Rewards account. Ameriprise Rewards points earned on Ameriprise Financial MasterCard® credit card transactions will be added to the reward account at the end of the cardholders’ credit card billing cycle.
2Points Earned for Loyalty Programs and other Promotions
Achiever Circle or Achiever Circle Elite client loyalty programs. Point offers described in this section are part of the Ameriprise Achiever Circle or Achiever Circle Elite client loyalty programs ("Loyalty Program") for eligible clients of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. ("Ameriprise Financial"), Member FINRA and SIPC, and are subject to the Achiever Circle Program Terms. Ameriprise Financial and its affiliates use the Ameriprise Rewards program to provide Ameriprise Rewards points through its Loyalty Program. Ameriprise Financial may terminate or modify all or any part of the Loyalty Program, and/or any associated offers, and/or Loyalty Program terms at any time. You should make investment decisions based on your investment objectives, risk tolerance and financial position and not on the basis of any offer. Loyalty Program and other benefits may have a tax impact — please consult your tax advisor. Other terms and fees may apply based on the benefits and features you select. Read all agreements carefully.
Achiever Circle eligibility.
Eligibility is achieved by maintaining a household investment level in qualifying accounts of $100,000 to $499,999 for Ameriprise Achiever Circle, and $500,000 or more for Ameriprise Achiever Circle Elite. Ameriprise accounts used to determine household investment level may include: investment, insurance, annuity and brokerage accounts, including features linked to brokerage accounts; networked, nonproprietary mutual fund accounts held direct-at-fund; and, bank accounts and non-bank certificates. Certain products, such as immediate annuities, deferred annuities in payout and employer-sponsored retirement plan accounts and accounts subject to ERISA are excluded when determining investment level.
- If your household balance level falls below $400,000 and remains below $400,000 for 12 consecutive months you will no longer be recognized at, or be eligible for, Achiever Circle Elite benefits. If your household balance level falls below $80,000 and remains below $80,000 for 12 consecutive months, you will no longer be recognized at, or be eligible for, Achiever Circle benefits.
- For purposes of the Loyalty Program, households are generally defined as the primary household account for an individual, his/her spouse or domestic partner, and any accounts included on the consolidated statement. Individuals who have a custodial or trusteed relationship to your primary household group may gain knowledge of your Achiever Circle or Achiever Circle Elite status through Ameriprise Financial statement branding, but will not have access to any of your personal account information. Grantors of trusts should seek advice from their tax advisors to ensure there will be no adverse tax consequences to them as a result of receiving program benefits.
- Clients must be classified as Achiever Circle or Achiever Circle Elite status at the time of, or become Achiever Circle or Achiever Circle Elite within 90 days of, completing a Loyalty Program reward activity in order to receive Ameriprise Rewards points.
- Ameriprise Financial, its affiliates and third parties may use information concerning accounts owned by yourself and your primary household group to determine program eligibility and provide members of the group with paper and/or electronic statements.
Achiever Circle and Achiever Circle Elite Ameriprise Rewards offers.
New money bonus points offer. Achiever Circle and Achiever Circle Elite members can earn 25,000 Ameriprise Rewards points when they add $50,000 or more of new funds to an eligible non-qualified account. Eligible accounts include Ameriprise® Strategic Portfolio Service (SPS) Advantage, SPS Advisor, Ameriprise ONE® Financial Accounts and Ameriprise® Brokerage Accounts. Eligible funds are cash or cash equivalents. Asset transfers, exchanges and direct at fund transactions are not eligible. This promotional offer is limited to one per household. To be eligible, a client’s overall Ameriprise Financial account activity in a calendar month must result in a net increase of at least $50,000. Transferring funds from an existing Ameriprise Financial account to another within 90 days of the eligible deposit are not considered an eligible increase. The client’s Ameriprise Financial account must remain open with the qualifying funding for two years from the date that the qualifying assets are first received in the eligible account. Ameriprise Financial reserves the right to charge a fee of $312.50 if these funds are withdrawn from the Firm within the two year time frame.
Auto and Home Insurance bonus points offer. Achiever Circle and Achiever Circle Elite clients earn 500 Ameriprise Rewards points for completing an auto insurance quote and an additional 500 Ameriprise Rewards points for completing a home, condo or renters insurance quote through Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance. The client has completed a quote and is eligible for points when they have been provided a rate for the insurance. Auto and home insurance are not available in AK, LA, ME, ND, RI, WV and WY. Home, condo or renters insurance is not available in NY counties of Kings, Queens, Nassau, Richmond and Suffolk and the state of FL. Condo and renters insurance are not available in TX. Insurance coverage varies by region or state. Certain restrictions and limitations apply. This Ameriprise Rewards points offer is not valid in GA, MA, NJ or UT. Certain restrictions and limitations apply. Clients can earn the Ameriprise Rewards points under this offer once per year per household.
Direct Deposit bonus points offer. Achiever Circle and Achiever Circle Elite members earn 500 Ameriprise Rewards points per quarter for direct depositing $300 or more per month to an existing Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account checking account for three consecutive months. Accounts in Trust ownership are not eligible for rewards points.
Online Bill Pay bonus points offer. Achiever Circle and Achiever Circle Elite members earn 500 Ameriprise Rewards points for activating the Online Bill Pay feature associated with an existing Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account. Clients are enrolled in Online Bill Pay after agreeing to the terms and conditions on the secure site on ameriprise.com and activation occurs when the client makes their first payment using the system. Clients can earn the 500 Ameriprise Rewards points once for each qualifying Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account.
Online Account Access offer. Achiever Circle and Achiever Circle Elite members earn a onetime incentive of 1,000 Ameriprise Rewards points for signing up for the secure site on ameriprise.com. Clients who are already signed up for the secure site on ameriprise.com do not qualify for this offer. Clients can earn the Ameriprise Rewards points under this offer only once per client per account. Clients need to be 18 years of age to sign up for the secure site on ameriprise.com.
Online Document Delivery offer. Achiever Circle and Achiever Circle Elite members with an existing Ameriprise Financial account earn 1,000 Ameriprise Rewards points for signing up for e-delivery of shareholder documents such as prospectuses and annual reports and earn another 1,000 Ameriprise Rewards points if they sign up for e-delivery of financial confirmations, consolidated statements and future document types (including but not limited to beneficiary changes and disclosure letters). Clients need to be 18 years of age to sign up for e-delivery and must have access to a computer to qualify for this offer. Clients can earn the maximum Ameriprise Rewards points only once per client under this offer. To be eligible for online document delivery bonus points, a client must have at least one nonqualified account registration and have e-delivery activated for that account.
Point Redemption and Rewards Information
- Points may be redeemed for a variety of Rewards. All Rewards selections are subject to availability. To redeem Points for Rewards, Cardholders may call the Rewards Service Center at 877-264-3044, between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, Eastern Time (ET) or visit www.ameriprise.com at anytime.
- Many Rewards are issued as certificates or gift cards ("Reward Certificates") by the Reward providers. Rewards and Reward providers are subject to change and may be discontinued without notice. Seven to fourteen business days should be allowed for receipt of Reward Certificates.
- Reservations and ticketing for the Airfare Rewards may be done through the Rewards Service Center at 877-264-3044, between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, ET or online anytime at www.ameriprise.com.
- Four to six weeks should be allowed for receipt of merchandise Rewards. Merchandise will be shipped to the Account holder's mailing address. Merchandise will not be delivered to P.O., A.P.O. or F.P.O. boxes. For security reasons, parcel or motor freight couriers may contact the Cardholder to arrange delivery of merchandise. It is the responsibility of the Cardholder to respond to the courier in a timely and reasonable manner to facilitate the delivery process.
Additional shipping and handling fees for merchandise returned to vendor due to Cardholder's failure to make delivery arrangements are the responsibility of the Cardholder. Merchandise Rewards will not be shipped outside of the 48 continental United States.
- Cardholders who reside outside of the United States may redeem for gift cards or gift certificates, but additional shipping costs will apply. Please contact the Rewards Service Center for exact costs.
- Ameriprise Financial disclaims all responsibility for Cardholder usage of airline tickets following receipt. Tickets may not be resold.
- Some Rewards are limited to use within the United States. Reward Certificates are void if altered or where prohibited by law.
- Rewards are not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired. Rewards are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Ameriprise Financial has no liability in case of disagreement over issuance of or right to possess Reward Certificates or Points.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program or eligibility for Points for accrual or redemption will be resolved by Ameriprise Financial in its sole discretion.
- Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Reward provider, which, in most cases, appear on the Reward Certificates.
- In addition to the Point expiration policy explained above, expiration of Reward Certificates is subject to the policy of the Reward provider. See the individual Reward Certificates for details of specific expiration dates.
- Reward providers are solely responsible for the fulfillment of Rewards. Neither Ameriprise Financial nor TLI has any further obligation once the Reward is issued.
- Reward Certificates must be presented and surrendered upon redemption.
- In the event the goods and services you purchase are less than the face value of the Reward Certificate(s), the policy of the Reward provider will determine whether credit for the difference will be given. Ameriprise Financial is under no obligation to provide credit or cash back. Generally, no credit or cash back will be given.
Certain Reward Certificates may require a minimum purchase. Exceptions and other restrictions will appear on each respective Reward Certificate.
- For specific questions regarding the Terms and Conditions of Reward Certificates, Cardholders may call the Rewards Service Center at 877-264-3044, between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, ET.
- Replacement or return of damaged or defective merchandise Rewards should be arranged through the Rewards Service Center.
- A damaged, defective or expired Reward cannot be returned or exchanged after it has been in the Cardholder's possession for thirty (30) days or more.
Airfare Rewards Redemption Options
- The Cardholder may redeem Points for a scheduled ticket on a participating major airline carrier, provided that the fares and schedules are found on, and the ability to generate a ticket (electronic or paper) is possible through, the Global Distribution System ("GDS"). Airfare Rewards may only be redeemed for scheduled flights on participating airlines by calling the Rewards Service Center or on the web at www.ameriprise.com. No other travel agency may be used. Reservations for tickets also exclude the use of charters, wholesalers, consolidators and any Internet fares that are not published and/or available through GDS.
Airfare Reward Options for Ameriprise World Elite and World MasterCard Cardholders
- Restricted: Ameriprise World Elite and World MasterCard Cardholders can redeem 25,000 Points which will cover the full fare for tickets up to $350 booked through the Rewards Service Center. Tickets must be purchased at least 21 days in advance and include a Saturday night stay. For tickets over $350, start by redeeming 25,000 Points for the first $350 and then simply redeem an additional 5,000 Points for every increment or partial increment of $50. For example, to redeem for an airfare costing $525 you would redeem 45,000 Points. There is no limit to the price of your ticket. When redeeming for airline tickets, the price of the ticket must be fully covered by Points unless using the Airfare Credit detailed below.
- Unrestricted: Ameriprise World Elite and World MasterCard Cardholders can redeem 35,000 Points which will cover the full fare for tickets up to $350 booked through the Rewards Service Center. This offer has no restrictions or blackout dates. For tickets over $350, start by redeeming 35,000 Points for the first $350 and then simply redeem an additional 5,000 Points for every increment or partial increment of $50. For example, to redeem for an airfare costing $525 you would redeem 55,000 Points. There is no limit to the price of your ticket. When redeeming for airline tickets, the price of the ticket must be fully covered by Points unless using the Airfare Credit detailed below.
Airfare Reward Option offers for Ameriprise MasterCard Cardholders
- Restricted: Cardholders who do not have an Ameriprise World Elite or World MasterCard can redeem 30,000 Points which will cover the full fare for tickets up to $300 booked through the Rewards Service Center. Tickets must be purchased at least 21 days in advance and include a Saturday night stay. For tickets over $300, start by redeeming 30,000 Points for the first $300 and then simply redeem an additional 5,000 Points for every increment or partial increment of $50. For example, to redeem for an airfare costing $525 you would redeem 55,000 Points. There is no limit to the price of your ticket. When redeeming for airline tickets, the price of the ticket must be fully covered by Points unless using the Airfare Credit detailed below.
Airfare Credit Option for all Ameriprise MasterCard Cardholders
- $150 Airfare Credit is available for airfares priced below the ticket prices in the offers above or when you have a limited number of Points to use. The $150 credit is available for 15,000 Points on any airline ticket you book through the Rewards Service Center. This credit cannot be used with any other redemption.
Additional Airfare Rewards Details
- All air travel rewards, for the airfare Rewards options described above must be booked through the Rewards Service Center. No other travel agency may be used for these offers.
- If you purchase airfare from airlines' websites or other Internet travel providers using your Card, the "Statement Credit" option allows you to redeem points for a statement credit for the entire or the partial purchase price at a Points redemption rate of 100 Points per dollar spent. (Minimum purchase price of $100.) The "Statement Credit" offer cannot be combined with other air travel Rewards offers.
- All travel itineraries and supporting documentation will be sent via email when available; otherwise, paper documents will be sent via first-class mail. When electronic tickets are available and the Cardholder selects paper tickets, a service fee of a minimum of $50 per paper ticket will be assessed by the participating airline at time of ticketing. Priority, three-to-five day delivery, Saturday or international deliveries will be subject to additional shipping charges as imposed by the shipping vendor and will be charged to the Cardholder's Card at time of reservation.
- Changes to ticketed reservations may be requested up to five days prior to your travel dates. Additional costs such as airline penalty fees, increased fares, and service fees may be required. Please be aware that most airlines do not allow changes or corrections to passenger names.
- The traveler may be subject to Customs' fees, excess baggage charges or any other charges assessed by governmental entities as a result of travel.
- Participating air carriers are subject to change at any time without notice.
- A Cardholder may elect to have the Rewards Service Center book non-Rewards airline tickets through a major airline carrier provided that the fares and schedules are available and the ability to generate a ticket is possible through GDS. This service will be subject to a service fee at time of booking.
- Ameriprise Financial is not responsible for communication of airline schedule changes or any other changes made by the airline. Flight reservations should be re-confirmed by the Cardholder or designated traveler at least 72 hours prior to departure. All reservations are subject to the conditions of carriage, supply or business of the service provider, which include exclusions and limitations of liability. The Cardholder or designated traveler is responsible for obtaining the appropriate international travel documentation, such as passports and visas. The traveler should have valid government issued photo ID and passport upon airport check-in.
- Ameriprise Financial and TLI are not responsible for performance of any airline.
Car Rental Rewards
- Advance reservations are recommended for Reward rentals.
- The Cardholder renting the vehicle ("Renter") must be 25 years of age and possess a valid U.S. driver's license.
- The Renter will be required to execute a rental agreement at time of rental. The Renter must provide a major credit card at the time of rental (check or debit cards are not permitted).
- The Renter may be provided a voucher or certificate as an instrument of securing a rental vehicle. The voucher or certificate must be presented to the rental car company at the time of rental pickup. Vouchers and certificates are negotiable instruments for the purpose of securing car rental services and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. No change or credit will be issued for unused portions of Rewards. The Renter is subject to the restrictions and vehicle type listed on the voucher or certificate.
- Rewards do not include taxes, insurance, mileage fees, airport fees, extra drivers, optional service charges such as refueling, or any other fees or charges imposed by rental location and/or company.
- Some blackout dates may apply.
- Ameriprise Financial and TLI are not responsible for performance of any rental car company.
- The rental car company may inquire about a Renter's driving record at time of rental to determine rental eligibility.
- Participating rental car companies and Reward offerings are subject to change without notice.
Travel Package Rewards
- All travel packages must be booked a minimum of 60 days prior to travel date or the Cardholder will incur additional fees.
- All travel packages are subject to a maximum value. Any incremental cost that exceeds the maximum value as a result of the Cardholder's preferences is the responsibility of the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder or other designated traveler must meet the eligibility requirements established by the travel provider. Travel packages may only be booked through the Rewards Service Center at 877-264-3044, between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, ET.
- Travel packages may not be combined with upgrade certificates, frequent traveler promotions, or other reward programs, promotional or discount certificates/vouchers, Internet fares, companion fares, group travel, convention fares, or special rate programs.
- Travel packages that have been booked may not be canceled and are not eligible for any refund in part or whole. No interim price reductions will be considered or offered once the booking has been completed.
- After booking, any additional special handling may result in the imposition of additional fees. Bookings made less than 60 days prior to a travel date will result in the imposition of a special handling fee/per traveler in addition to other fees imposed by the travel provider.
- Hotel Rewards are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
- Hotel Rewards are not refundable or replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed or expired.
- Hotel Rewards are not redeemable and are void if altered, photocopied or reproduced.
- Guest must present and submit the Reward Certificate at check-in.
- Hotel Rewards may not be valid where restricted by law.
- Length of stay restrictions may apply.
- Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of hotel Reward is the recipient's responsibility.
- The Reward Certificate will not be extended beyond the expiration date.
- Hotels may require advance deposits to reserve accommodations and may not include resort fees or taxes.
- Hotels may require advance reservations.
- Accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservations and blackout dates may apply due to seasonal periods or special events.
- Participating properties are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Ameriprise Financial and TLI are not responsible for hotel performance.
- All cruise redemption requests must be made at least 60 days prior to sailing.
- All cruise Rewards are based on double occupancy for a cabin. At least one Cardholder sailing must be 21 years of age or older.
- All cruise Rewards are non-refundable. Changes may be made up to 90 days prior to sailing (120 days for holiday and special event cruises) for a $100 change fee, plus any fees imposed by the cruise line. Changes or cancellation under 90 days (120 days for holiday and special event cruises) may result in forfeiture of the Reward and additional fees may apply. In addition, if a reservation is not canceled and Cardholder or recipient is a no-show, the travel Reward is void.
- Ameriprise Financial and TLI are not responsible for the performance of the cruise line.
- Participating cruise lines are subject to change at any time without notice.
Merchandise Rewards are offered and provided by independent manufacturers. The manufacturer's warranty applies to all merchandise rewards. Ameriprise Financial makes no express or implied representation or warranty and will not be liable for injury, damage, loss or expense resulting from your acceptance or use of a Reward or from a Reward's defect or failure. Ameriprise Financial disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Merchandise Rewards include applicable sales tax and shipping and handling (via first-class mail, ground delivery or motor freight service within the continental U.S.).
- All merchandise Reward orders are subject to product availability and Ameriprise Financial reserves the right to substitute merchandise of equal or greater value. Cardholder will be notified if the merchandise Reward ordered is not available and if/when it will become available.
- Ameriprise Financial reserves the right to alter or substitute any or all merchandise Rewards at any time without prior notification.
- Returns are only accepted for merchandise that is damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped. Notification of same must be made within 48 hours of delivery and must be returned within 30 days for credit or shipment of replacement item. If the item is damaged or defective, please contact 877-264-3044, between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, ET, to report the problem and obtain assistance.
Offers are subject to change without notice. Each event includes access and participation as detailed by the Rewards Service Center. For events with limited capacity, packages or tickets will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. All packages and tickets are valid for the dates listed for each event or based upon availability of celebrity participants. Canceled reservations or no-shows will not be refunded. In the event that an experience is canceled, Points will be credited back to the Account. If a Cardholder is unable to participate in a planned event, any crediting of Points related to that redemption will be at Ameriprise Financial’s sole discretion. In the event an experience is canceled, Ameriprise Financial will not be liable for any additional costs associated with the event — including airfare or hotel expenses. Unless otherwise noted, hotel, ground transportation and airfare is not included with the price of any package. Spectators attend at their own risk with respect to dangers inherent to the event. Ameriprise Financial and LVI are not sponsors of or otherwise associated with, any of the events or properties described.
The Statement Credit option allows you to redeem points for a statement credit for the entire or the partial purchase price at a Points redemption rate of 100 Points per dollar spent. (Minimum purchase price is $100.) The Statement Credit offer cannot be combined with other Rewards offers. Statement credits will be posted to Cardholder's Card within 30 days of request.
3 Cash Back
The following accounts are eligible for cash back: Ameriprise Financial – Active Portfolios® Account, Ameriprise® Strategic Portfolio Services (SPS) Advantage Account, Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account and Ameriprise® Brokerage and Cash Reserve Certificates Account. Points for cash back redemption into a qualifying account must be redeemed in 30,000 point increments.
Cash back values into an eligible account are:
- Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard: 1.50% into eligible account.
- Ameriprise World MasterCard: 1.25% into eligible account.
- Ameriprise MasterCard: 1.00% into eligible account
Cash back values are subject to change. For all cash back Ameriprise Rewards, you must provide the full account number for the established eligible account where you would like the cash back amount deposited. If the account number provided is not valid, the cash back request will not be processed and the Points will be returned to your Account. Please allow up to 15 business days for the deposit to show in your account.
You may redeem points for an Ameriprise Financial Planning Certificate. Points are redeemed in increments of 10,000 when being redeemed towards Financial Planning Certificates.
Point redemption values for Ameriprise Financial Planning Certificates are:
- Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard: 1.50%
- Ameriprise World MasterCard: 1.50%
- Ameriprise MasterCard: 1.50%
Planning certificates are non-refundable, not replaceable in the event of loss or destruction, and are not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents. The certificate must be presented to an Ameriprise personal financial advisor at the time of Personal Financial Plan purchase; no photocopies will be honored. The amount of the Ameriprise Financial Planning Certificate will be deducted from the Personal Financial Plan purchase amount. Any unused portion will not be returned as cash. Planning certificates are void where prohibited by law.
- Reward Certificates may not be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Reward Certificates are valid at participating merchants only through the expiration date printed on the Reward Certificate.
- Reward Certificates must be submitted at redemption, and no photocopies of Reward Certificates will be honored.
- Fulfillment of the Reward Certificate is the sole responsibility of the participating merchant.
- Use of any Reward Certificate is subject to any additional restrictions listed on the Reward Certificate.
- Reward Certificates are not valid toward previous purchases, and cannot be used as payment on existing account balances with either the participating merchant or any Ameriprise entity. Reward Certificates have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or its equivalent. Any unused portion will not be returned as cash unless the Reward Certificate states otherwise.
- Reward Certificates are not refundable or exchangeable and are not replaceable in the event of loss or destruction after issuance.
- Reward Certificates are transferable unless otherwise noted on the Reward Certificate.
- Reward Certificates are void where prohibited by law.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Reward Certificate, Reward Certificates offered do not include any federal, state, or local taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the Cardholder.
- Ameriprise Financial is not responsible for the problems or defects of any merchandise purchased using a Reward Certificate or for failure of merchant to perform because of bankruptcy, insolvency or any other reason.
- Ameriprise Financial and TLI are not responsible for any merchant performance.
Reward Certificate Merchant/Provider Disclaimers
Barnes & Noble Gift Cards can be used at any Barnes & Noble store nationwide and at BN.com (www.bn.com). They can also be used at any Barnes & Noble College, Bookstar or B. Dalton Bookseller location. Electronic Gift Cards currently cannot be redeemed at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites. Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards. Gift Cards have no expiration dates. Barnes & Noble Gift Cards may be used to purchase annual memberships in the Barnes & Noble Membership program (continuous billing memberships require a valid credit card). Barnes & Noble Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Barnes & Noble Gift Cards will not be exchangeable for cash except where required by law. Barnes & Noble Gift Cards are issued by Barnes & Noble Marketing Services LLC. Other conditions may apply. See www.bn.com and the back of a Barnes & Noble gift card for details. Barnes & Noble is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Please see back of gift card or visit www.bn.com for terms and conditions of use. Barnes & Noble is not liable for any alleged or actual claims related to this offer.
Bath & Body Works is not a sponsor of this promotion and is not affiliated with your financial institution. The Bath & Body Works® name and logo are registered trademarks of Bath & Body Works Brand Management, Inc.
To check your available balance, visit any Bath & Body Works or The White Barn Candle Co. store or call 1-800-640-6052.
This gift card is issued by Bath & Body Works GC, LLC and is redeemable for merchandise only at all Bath & Body Works or The White Barn Candle Co. US store locations and online at BathandBodyWorks.com.
This card may not be used for payment on any credit card account, to purchase another gift card, or towards previously purchased merchandise and is not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by applicable law. If this gift card is lost, stolen or destroyed, Bath & Body Works or The White Barn Candle Co. may replace it if you provide the gift card number. Replacement card will be the value of the gift card at the time Bath & Body Works or The White Barn Candle Co. receives your report of loss, theft or unauthorized use. This gift card has no expiration date.
Bed Bath & Beyond® Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash, except where required by law. Gift Cards cannot be used for portrait studio services. If a gift card is lost or stolen, a replacement card will be reissued with the balance remaining when an original receipt is presented. There are no service fees or expiration dates connected with the use of a Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card. Bed Bath & Beyond is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this promotion. Terms and conditions apply to gift cards. Bed Bath & Beyond is a registered trademark. ©2012 Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. and its subsidiaries.
BEST BUY® is not affiliated with your financial institution. Buy does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo and the tag designs are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc.
Brinker International (Chili's ®, Macaroni Grill®, On The Border ®, Maggiano's®) is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion.
Darden Restaurants® (Red Lobster®, Olive Garden®, LongHorn Steakhouse®, Bahama Breeze®, Seasons 52®) is not sponsor or co-sponsor of this program . Use of any Darden Restaurants names, logos or trademarks requires written approval from Darden Restaurants, Inc. See backside of gift card for additional terms and conditions or visit www.dardenrestaurants.com/legal.asp.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Gift Cards may not be valid where restricted by law. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of this card is the recipient’s responsibility. Locations listed on card are subject to change without notice. Cards are fully transferable and combinable. For complete Terms and Conditions please visit:www.fairmont.com/promotions/giftcardterms.
Disclaimer: Advance reservations are recommended and may be made by calling the Hertz Reservation Center. The Hertz Customer Service number is (800) 654-2210. The Check voucher may be used as payment for rental of a vehicle from participating Hertz locations worldwide and may be accepted by Travel Agencies or directly at participating Hertz Rental locations. Valid on International rentals. RENTALS USING THIS VOUCHER MAY NOT BE RESERVED ON-LINE. Renter must satisfy minimum age, credit and other driver qualifications in effect at time and place of rental. The benefits associated with the CDP# that are printed on the reverse side of the voucher apply to the use of each respective voucher. No other CDP# can be used in combination with this voucher. If no redemption limit appears on the face of the voucher, up to three vouchers identified by the same CDP# and IT# can be used on the same rental. Vouchers cannot be combined with any other voucher, coupon, discount rate (such as AAA, or corporate discounts) or other certificate. Vouchers may not be redeemed in whole or part for cash and no change; credit or refunds will be given on any unused portion of the check voucher. Certificate is valid through the expiration date printed on the check voucher. Desired vehicle is subject to availability. Original certificate must be presented and surrendered at time of payment and receipt of rental vehicle. Renter will not receive credit for Frequent Travel or Loyalty Program miles/points when using a voucher.
Terms & Conditions
A prepaid card redeemable only at the iTunes Store in the U.S. To redeem this card you must have an iTunes Store account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms. To open an account you must be above the age of 13 and in the U.S. The iTunes Store requires iTunes 6.0 or later (7.0 or later for video), compatible software and hardware, and internet access (fees may apply). Any unused balance will stay in your iTunes account and is not transferable. Complete terms and conditions can be found at www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/gifts.html
iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
The Destination for Online Charitable Giving. All charities on our site are tax-exempt and your donation is fully deductible to the full amount allowed by law.
Terms & Conditions:
By completing this transaction, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I understand gift cards have no expiration date.
2. I understand gift cards must be redeemed through JustGive's website, www.justgive.org, for charitable donations to any of the nonprofits we have listed on the website. I understand gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
3. I understand gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
4. I understand any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift card account and is not transferable.
5. I understand that if my transaction exceeds the amount of your gift card, I must pay for the balance with a credit card.
6. I understand that JustGive is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
7. I understand that JustGive will have the right to close donor accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift card is redeemed through the JustGive website.
8. I understand that in the event a gift card code is non-functional, my sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such gift card.
JustGive is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Terms and conditions apply, please click here for more information. JustGive is not responsible for any alleged or actual claims related to this offer. JustGive is not responsible for any information which is given by the customer/client to any third party or vendor via this Web site or the promotion.
The L.L.Bean Gift Card is redeemable toward any L.L.Bean or L.L.Bean Signature product, or Outdoor Discovery Schools course, trip or tour. No expiration date or added fees. Accepted online, by phone or at any L.L.Bean store or outlet. L.L.Bean Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash (except where required by law) or applied to an L.L.Bean Visa Credit Card account. Please treat gift cards like cash, as they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. See llbean.com for Free Shipping details.
The Lands' End gift card is redeemable for merchandise and services in Lands' End consumer catalogs, including Home, Women, Men and Kids, at landsend.com, Lands' End stores or at participating Sears, Roebuck and Co. store locations in the United States and Puerto Rico. It cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to your Sears credit accounts except where required by law. Not redeemable for corporate logo'd apparel. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards may be canceled and replaced with required proof of purchase or customer information.
Macy's is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Terms and conditions are applied to gift certificates/cards. Macy's is not liable for any alleged or actual claims related to this offer. Valid at Macy's and macys.com.
The Award includes accommodations for two nights, applicable room taxes and breakfast for two the following morning at more than 900 participating Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, SpringHill Suites and TownePlace Suites hotels in the contiguous U.S., Canada and Mexico. Note: TownePlace Suites do not include breakfast. When making a reservation via phone with Marriott( 800-899-7235), you will be required to provide the actual certificate number(s) in your possession to complete your reservation. Alternatively, you may go to www.marriottredeemincentives.com and book your reservation online by providing the specific Award certificate type/name that is required for your desired hotel stay. NOTE: You will be required to surrender the correct Award certificate type/name required for your specific hotel stay upon check-in, or you will be charged for the actual room costs plus taxes. Excludes hotels in New York City. PARTICIPATING PROPERTIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. For a complete list of participating hotels visit www.marriott.com/incentives.
Terms & Conditions:
Nordstrom Gift Cards do not expire, have no fees and are redeemable at nordstrom.com, Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack stores. Simply present the Gift Card to any salesperson at the time of purchase. Gift Cards may not be returned, applied as payment on any account or redeemed for cash except as required by law. If it is lost, stolen or damaged it can be replaced with a new gift card for the remaining value with satisfactory proof of purchase.
Nordstrom, Inc. is not a participant, sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. Please see back of gift card for terms and conditions of use.
Terms & Conditions :
A prepaid card redeemable at all Orvis stores, by phone, or at www.orvis.com (there is no limit to the amount of cards that can be used online). To order an Orvis catalog, call 1-888-235-9763. For gift card balance, call 1-800-242-5353.
Pier 1 Imports® is not affiliated with Ameriprise. Pier 1 and Pier 1 Imports are registered trademarks of Pier 1 Services Company.
Cards can be redeemed at any Pottery Barn®, Pottery Barn Kids®, PBteen®, Williams-Sonoma®, Williams-Sonoma Home® or West Elm® store in the United States and Puerto Rico, by phone or online. Pottery Barn is a registered trademark of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. It may not be redeemed for cash or applied as payment to any account, unless required by law. Pottery Barn cannot accept responsibility for cards lost, damaged or stolen, or any unauthorized use of cards. Acceptance of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may change at any time. For store locations or to place a catalog order, call 1-800-922-5507. Certificates give recipients the opportunity to express their personal taste when they shop Restoration Hardware's extensive collection and select what appeals to them most. Currently, certificates cannot be used for online purchases.Currency is honored at The Ritz-Carlton® Hotel and Resort locations for all publicly listed and available room rates and packages, but cannot be used for convention, travel industry tour, advance purchase, catering or group room rates. Change will not be given on currency presented as payment for goods and services. It is not necessary to be a registered guest to use Ritz-Carlton Currency. Ritz-Carlton Currency is not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired. Ritz-Carlton Currency is issued by and is the property of MI Fulfillment Services, LLC. This currency is valid at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels operated by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC (Excluding The Ritz-Carlton Chicago, A Four Seasons Hotel).
This Gift Card may be used only to purchase merchandise and services sold at Saks Fifth Avenue stores, through 800.347.9177 or at saks.com. It may not be used to purchase Gift Cards. This Gift Card may not be returned, redeemed for cash or used as payment or credit toward any credit card accounts. This Gift Card may only be returned by the purchaser with the presentation of proof of purchase. Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards may be cancelled and replaced with a new Gift Card in the amount of the then-remaining balance upon proof as required by Saks Fifth Avenue. Merchandise Credit, LLC issued this Gift Card. For balance inquiry, call 888.695.4872. Proof of Purchases can not be provided for Lost or Stolen gift cards unless the participant is able to provide the serial number which is printed on the back of each gift card.
Terms & Conditions :
The Sears Gift Card is issued by SHC Promotions, LLC, and is not an in-store offer, nor a sponsor of this promotion. Fulfillment of gift cards will be done through NGC. This card is redeemable for goods and services at participating Sears, Kmart, Lands’ End, and The Great Indoors locations and at Sears.com, Kmart.com, and Landsend.com. Not valid for purchase of third party debit or prepaid cards. Not redeemable at restaurants, Olan Mills portrait studios, or for cash, except where required by law. Cannot be applied to Sears credit accounts. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards may only be cancelled and replaced with proof of purchase. Protect this card like cash. Use of the card constitutes acceptance of these terms, which are subject to change at SHC Promotions, LLC’s discretion.© SHC Promotions, LLC.
Valid only if purchased from a Staples U.S. retail store, at staples.com or from an authorized reseller or distributor, or received from an authorized distributor; Staples reserves the right to not honor cards obtained from unauthorized sellers, including Internet auction sites. Card has no value until activated. Lost, stolen or damaged cards replaced only with valid proof of purchase to extent of remaining card balance. May be used only in Staples U.S. retail stores. Cannot be used for credit card payments or to purchase other gift cards (including Staples gift cards) or wireless cards. Not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law. No more than five cards may be used for any single purchase. Cards may not be consolidated.
This rewards program is a program provided by your card provider. Staples is neither a sponsor of the rewards program nor an affiliate of your card provider. See Staples Gift Card for complete terms and conditions of use.
Terms & Conditions
The Sports Authority gift card can be used for purchases of merchandise and services at any Sports Authority/S.A. Elite location in the U.S.A or online at www.sportsauthority.com. This is not a debit/credit card and has no expressed or implied warranties. Card may not be redeemed for cash except where required by law. If lost or damaged, it will be replaced upon presentation of proof of purchase and proper identification; however, only the value remaining on the card at the time we reissue the card will be replaced. We are not responsible for unauthorized use in the meantime. Protect this card. This card is issued by and represents an obligation of TSA Gift Card, Inc., a Virginia corporation, 1050 West Hampden Avenue, Englewood, CO 80110. For balance inquiries call 1-877-720-6609. Sports Authority is not a sponsor of this program. Use of Sports Authority names and/or logos are by permission of TSA Gift Card, Inc.. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards.
Starbucks, the Starbucks logo and the Starbucks Card design are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Starbucks U.S. Brands, LLC. Starbucks is not a participating partner or sponsor in this offer.
For more information about the T.G.I. Friday’s® Gift Card visit www.fridays.com. Any intended promotion of Gift Cards making use of the T.G.I. Friday’s name, trademark or logos must first be submitted for prior written approval. In all cases, the use of the T.G.I. Friday’s trade name, trademark and/or logo must be properly identified with the following notation:
T.G.I. Friday's® is not affiliated with this program and is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion. T.G.I. Friday's® is a registered trademark of TGI Friday's of Minnesota, Inc. and is used with permission. ©2012 TGI Friday's of the Rockies, Inc. Please refer to the back of the gift card for terms and conditions.
This card may be used for purchases at any Talbots store, online at talbots.com, or by calling 1-800-TALBOTS (1-800-825-2687). Gift cards are not redeemable, in whole or in part, for cash or credit, except as required by law. Gift cards do not have an expiration date.
The Bullseye Design, Target and Target GiftCards® are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions are applied to GiftCards. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.
The Home Depot Gift Card is the perfect gift for any occasion. Your Financial Institution is not affiliated with The Home Depot®. The Home Depot® is a registered trademark of Homer TLC Inc. The Home Depot® is not a sponsor of this promotion.
Valid towards purchase of merchandise/services at any The Home Depot® store in the United States, its territories or possessions, and in Canada. Gift Card carries no implied warranties and is not a credit card or debit card. Cannot be redeemed for or exchanged for cash (unless required by law), check, credit, or payment on any credit or loan account, for Tool Rental deposits, or for purchases outside a The Home Depot store® (e.g., a customer’s home or over the telephone). Lost, stolen, or damaged Gift Cards will not be cancelled and replaced without required proof of purchase. Except as required by law, Gift Cards purchased with cash will not be replaced. Home Depot Incentives reserves the right to deactivate or reject any Gift Card issued or procured, directly or indirectly, in connection with fraudulent actions, unless prohibited by law. Home Depot Incentives, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms.
The listed merchants are in no way considered sponsors or co-sponsors of this program. Use of merchant names and/or logos is by permission of each respective merchant and all trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards/certificates. Please see the merchant's gift card/certificate/website for additional terms and conditions, which are subject to change at merchant's sole discretion, if permitted by law.
Terms & Conditions :
Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms: Card may be used for purchases at Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada, or at Toysrus.com or Babiesrus.com. Not redeemable for cash, except as required by law. Remaining value on a lost, stolen or damaged card may be replaced with proof of purchase.
Toys "R" Us, Inc. is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion and is not liable for any actual or alleged claims related to this offer. See back of card for terms and conditions and use.
Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash. Only one gift certificate may be redeemed per purchase. When placing an order using a gift certificate, please note that complete credit card information will still be required, even if the gift certificate covers the full amount of the order. As long as the value of the gift certificate exceeds the price of the product purchased, no charge will be made to the credit card. Discounts do not apply to gift certificates. Unused balances of gift certificates are automatically credited to your account.
For general terms of service please click here.
Property and casualty insurance is underwritten by IDS Property Casualty Insurance Company and Ameriprise Insurance Company, both in De Pere, Wisconsin. Each company is a subsidiary of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Auto and home insurance are not available in AK, LA, ME, ND, RI, WV and WY. Home, condo or renters insurance are not available in NY counties of Kings, Queens, Nassau, Richmond and Suffolk and the state of FL. Condo and renters insurance are not available in TX.
Investment products made available through Ameriprise Financial are not federally or FDIC insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, any financial institution, and involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.
The Ameriprise Financial MasterCard® credit cards are issued by Barclays Bank Delaware pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
The Ameriprise Visa Card is issued under an agreement between Ameriprise Financial, Inc. and/or its affiliates (“Ameriprise”) and UMB Bank, n.a., Post Office Box 419226, Kansas City, MO 64141. This Card is the property of and issued by UMB Bank, n.a. pursuant to license by VISA U.S.A. Inc.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC.