Ameriprise Financial app
Get the free Ameriprise app and get on-the-go access to your accounts and your advisor. So no matter where your journey takes you, you can be confident knowing we're with you.
Access. Always at hand.
The Ameriprise app connects you with the information you need – when you need it – to help you make smart, informed financial decisions.
- Check account details—brokerage, banking, credit cards, and more
- View total asset value, account balances and recent transactions
- Research market news and security quotes
- Connect with your Ameriprise financial advisor
- Find an Ameriprise financial advisor
To learn more, visit our Ameriprise app FAQ.
Is it secure?
Yes. The Ameriprise app is covered by safeguards similar to those we use to protect your privacy and security online.
Just getting started?
To access your account information and take full advantage of the Ameriprise app, you must be a registered user of the secure site on ameriprise.com, our secure client site. Registration is quick and gives you access to a full range of account management features and benefits. Plus, your username and password for the secure site on ameriprise.com will be the same for logging into the Ameriprise app.
Getting the Ameriprise app on your iPhone is easy and free.
- Search for 'Ameriprise' in the App Store on your phone
- Or, scan the QR code to the right with your phone to go directly to the Ameriprise app page in the App Store (requires barcode or QR code reader)
Getting the Ameriprise app on your Android mobile technology platform is easy and free.
- Search for 'Ameriprise' in the Google Play Store on your phone
- Or, scan the QR code to the right with your phone to go directly to the Ameriprise app page in the Google Play Store (requires barcode or QR code reader)
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients.
Investment products are not federally or FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by any financial institution, and involve investment risks including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.
The Ameriprise Financial MasterCard® credit cards are issued through Barclays Bank Delaware. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated, and is used pursuant to a license.
Apple, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.