Financial planning with Ameriprise
- Financial planning is the process of helping clients meet their financial needs today and reach their dreams and goals tomorrow
- Whether you’re in the process of building your wealth, or if you’re near to or already in retirement, a Confident Retirement® conversation with an advisor can make financial planning more manageable
- Our Confident Retirement® approach considers all parts of your financial life
As you look ahead to the future — especially retirement — you may be wondering:
- Will you be able to balance the needs of today with tomorrow’s goals?
- Will you have enough money to live life on your terms?
- Can you protect yourself and your loved-ones from the certainty of uncertainty?
- Will you be able to leave a legacy for the people or causes you care about?
Now imagine the confidence you could feel with an Ameriprise financial advisor at your side to help answer your questions and offer the advice and guidance you need to map out a plan.
It’s based on a personal relationship
No matter where you find yourself today or see yourself in the future, a financial planning relationship with an Ameriprise financial advisor can help you find your financial balance and bring your dreams and goals more within reach.
Our Confident Retirement® approach to financial planning starts with a one-on-one conversation. At its core is a personal relationship with an advisor dedicated to helping you reach the future you imagine, on your own terms, in a way that is convenient for you.
It all starts with learning about you. Your advisor will take the time to:
- Listen closely to you and learn what you value
- Analyze your current financial situation
- Understand your feelings about managing money
Then your advisor will offer personalized advice and guidance to help you reach your financial goals. Ameriprise advisors have access to a broad array of solutions to help you plan for your confident future.
And once you have a plan in place, you’ll feel greater peace of mind knowing that your advisor will stay with you over time, helping you track your progress toward your goals and making adjustments along the way when your life or dreams change.
We’ll help you achieve confidence
You'll come away feeling more confident in the knowledge that you have the advice and guidance you need to help:
- Cover your essentials. Essentials are the monthly expenses that keep your life running.
- Ensure your lifestyle. Lifestyle is about the things that you want to do, and how you want to live, today and in the future.
- Prepare for the unexpected. The unexpected are events that could derail your financial plans.
- Leave a legacy. Legacy is about the impact you’ll make on the people, charities and causes that are important to you.
A sense of security can come from knowing you’ve gone beyond the basics and addressed the key areas of your financial life.
Get started today
Start on the road toward your financial future. Contact an Ameriprise advisor for a complimentary initial consultation.
Neither Ameriprise Financial nor its representatives or affiliates provide tax or legal advice. Consult with your tax advisor or attorney regarding specific issues.
Ameriprise Financial Planning Services are optional, offered separately and priced according to the complexity of your case and your financial advisor’s practice fee schedule. Your fees and financial advisor may change over time.
Financial planning is generally appropriate if you have sufficient assets and income to address your financial goals and are willing to pay an investment advisory fee.
The initial consultation provides an overview of financial planning concepts. You will not receive written analysis and/or recommendations.
The Confident Retirement approach is not a guarantee of future financial results.
Clients should review the Ameriprise® Financial Planning Service Client Disclosure Brochure or, for a consolidated advisory fee relationship, the Ameriprise Managed Accounts and Financial Planning Service Combined Disclosure Brochure, for a full description of services offered, including fees and expenses.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.