Create the life you want.
When you join the Ameriprise Auto & Home team, a wide array of benefits awaits. We believe in performance based compensation and we reward individual performance relative to company goals. Our employees are eligible for competitive cash compensation and annual bonuses or commission plans. In addition, our overall benefits package demonstrates our commitment to attract and retain the best talent available by making work/life balance possible.
That's why new employees can immediately take advantage of these programs:
Paid Time Off
- 23 days of paid time off, which increases with tenure
- Generous sick time policy
Retirement and Financial Planning
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Retirement plan (cash balance pension plan) that the company contributes to on your behalf after a year of employment.
- Financial planning with Ameriprise Financial Advisors, provided at no cost for qualifying employees working on a single goal, and at reduced rate for qualifying employees working on multiple goals
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Assistance Program, a free, 24-hour service available to all employees, helps balance work and personal lives by providing a variety of services addressing education, elder care, child care, pet care, health concerns and job and career guidance
Education and Professional Development
- Tuition assistance program
- On-site training
- Mentor Program
- Ameriprise University, our online corporate university
- Toastmasters Club
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Health care reimbursement programs
- Medical leave policy for new employees who haven't yet met the requirements of FMLA
- Salary continuation program for employees who are ill and cannot work for up to six months
- Complimentary onsite flu shot clinics and on-site health assessments
- Mother's rooms (Green Bay, Wisconsin and Phoenix, Arizona)
- No-fee fitness center (Green Bay, Wisconsin)
There is also the potential opportunity for qualifying employees to take advantage of alternative work arrangements (such as compressed work week, part-time employment, job sharing, etc.) or the company's virtual office program.
“Ameriprise has given me the financial stability to provide for my family, at the same time allowing me to expand my skills and abilities in a challenging environment. I'm proud to tell my friends and family that I am an Ameriprise Auto & Home employee.”