Who We Are
When you join the Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance team, you'll be part of the Ameriprise Financial family, a FORTUNE 500® company1 specializing in helping people feel confident about their financial futures. Whether you're at our corporate headquarters in Green Bay or our offices in Phoenix or Las Vegas, you'll play an essential role in helping clients nationwide protect what matters most with high-quality, affordably priced auto, home, specialty, travel and umbrella insurance policies.
Partners You'll Love
Founded in 1987, Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance follows a unique business model. Rather than advertising nationally, we partner with prominent companies in America like Costco to offer insurance policies to their clients. These successful partnerships drive our growth.
A Direct Approach
After our partners introduce us, our team takes it from there, helping clients define, purchase and manage the personal insurance policies they need, online or over the phone.
Points of Pride
At Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance, you'll be among more than 1,400 employees who are striving to build one of the most respected personal lines insurance companies in the nation. And, it's working!
- A.M. Best, the leading independent rater of insurers in the country, has rated the companies within the Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance group "A" (Excellent), the third highest of their 15 ratings, for financial strength, stability and soundness of operating performance.
- The Green Bay Chamber of Commerce honored Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance with the 2008 Families in Good Company award, the 2011 Next Generations Best Place to Work and the 2012 Excellence in Business award. Plus, we received the 2010 Most Outstanding Partnership Award from the Phoenix Business Journal's The Heart of Business Awards and the 2012 Outstanding Corporate Support Award from the Brown County United Way.
- More than 83% of our employees say they are "extremely satisfied" at Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance.
- In recognition of our ongoing commitment and advocacy for workplace diversity, the Wisconsin State Council Society for Human Resource Management awarded Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance the 2014 WI SHRM Diversity and Inclusion Award.
We're also proud of our commitment to community. Last year, our team supported nearly 30 charitable causes including initiatives to meet basic needs, improve community vitality and aide volunteer-driven causes.
Employee networks, helping you feel right at home.
Learn more about our benefits.
When you join the Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance team, you're taking the next step in your career. Whether you're a young professional or an experienced leader, our fast-growing team has opportunities in a wide range of roles.
- Administrative Services Unit
- Provides support in a variety of capacties including mail service, forms management and more.
- Works with affinity partners to manage co-branded marketing: online, direct mail, social media.
- Business Program Management
- Leads the development and execution of company projects.
- Pricing & Ratemaking
- Analyzes data and industry trends to set rates and prices that ensure reasonable profitability.
- Provides fair, empathetic claims handling to clients when they experience lossses.
- Product Management
- Studies product performance by region and line of business to improve profitibility.
- Client Service
- Interacts directly with clients to answer their questions and maintain their policies.
- Quality Assurance
- Audits the performance of company processes to ensure cohesive progress toward goals.
- Ensures that our products and services comply with all applicable laws.
- Educates potential clients on insurance options and sets up new policies—no cold calling!
- Data Analytics
- Delivers information-based solutions to drive growth; tracks and evaluates results.
- Empowers clients and employees with new solutions; develops and manages technology infrastructure.
- Handles accounting, reserving, business planning and analytics.
- Reviews information to assess risk and determine eligibility for coverage.
- Human Resources
- Recruits talent, strengthens employee engagement and manages employee programs.
- Workforce Planning
- Determines appropriate staffing to meet business needs while maintaining service standards.
“When I came to the job fair several years ago, I sat in the parking lot and watched as employees left at the end of the day. Many of them were laughing and talking to each other as they left. To me that indicated they were happy in their jobs and made me want to work here. I am so glad I do!”
- Betty, Representative, Customer Service
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance operates in three locations.
- Our corporate headquarters in Green Bay, Wisconsin, employs more than 1,000. Learn more about Green Bay.
- An additional office in Phoenix, Arizona, employs more than 200 Sales and Claims professionals.
- Our newest location in Las Vegas, Nevada, employs more than 150 Sales and Service professionals.