Who We Are
When you join our team, you become part of a company that specializes in handling its customers with care. Whether you work at our corporate headquarters in Green Bay, our offices in Phoenix or Las Vegas, or virtually from your own home, you'll play an essential role in helping clients nationwide protect what matters most with high-quality, affordably priced auto, home, specialty, travel and umbrella insurance policies.
Partners You'll Love
CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance follows a unique business model. Rather than advertising nationally, we partner with prominent companies, like Costco, to offer insurance policies to their clients. These successful partnerships drive our growth.
A Direct Approach
After our partners introduce us, our team takes it from there, helping clients define, purchase and manage the personal insurance policies they need — online or over the phone.
Points of Pride
We're proud of the more than 1,700 employees who help serve our customers and our communities.
We're also proud of our commitment to our communities. Our employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time each year to support charitable causes, including initiatives to meet basic needs and improve community vitality. Our Annual Giving Campaign promotes giving to charities that our employees are passionate about, and a generous company match makes each donation more beneficial.
When you join our team, you're taking the next step in your career. Whether you're a young professional or an experienced leader, our fast-growing team has opportunities in a wide range of roles.
- Administrative Services Unit
- Provides support in a variety of capacties including mail service, forms management and more.
- Works with affinity partners to manage co-branded marketing: online, direct mail, and social media.
- Business Program Management
- Leads the development and execution of company projects.
- Pricing & Ratemaking
- Analyzes data and industry trends to set rates and prices that ensure reasonable profitability.
- Provides fair, empathetic claims service to clients when they experience losses.
- Product Management
- Studies product performance by region and line of business to improve profitability.
- Client Service
- Interacts directly with clients to answer their questions and maintain their policies.
- Quality Assurance
- Audits the performance of company processes to ensure cohesive progress toward our goals.
- Ensures that our products and services comply with all applicable laws.
- Educates potential clients on insurance options and sets up new policies—no cold calling!
- Data Analytics
- Delivers information-based solutions to drive growth; tracks and evaluates results.
- Empowers clients and employees with new solutions; develops and manages technology infrastructure.
- Handles accounting, reserving, business planning and analytics.
- Reviews information to assess risk and determine eligibility for coverage.
- Human Resources
- Recruits talent, strengthens employee engagement and manages employee programs.
- Workforce Planning
- Determines the appropriate staffing to meet business needs while maintaining service standards.
“When I came to the job fair several years ago, I sat in the parking lot and watched as employees left at the end of the day. Many of them were laughing and talking to each other as they left. To me that indicated they were happy in their jobs and made me want to work here. I am so glad I do!”
- Betty, Representative, Customer Service
CONNECT, powered by American Family Insurance operates in three locations.
- Our corporate headquarters in Green Bay, Wisconsin, employs nearly 900 people. Learn more about Green Bay.
- An additional office in Phoenix, Arizona, employs nearly 150 Sales and Claims professionals.
- Our newest location in Las Vegas, Nevada, employs nearly 200 Sales and Service professionals.
- We also employ more than 500 virtual employees throughout the United States.