Auto Insurance Benefits
We understand just how stressful being involved in an accident can be. So, we strive to make our claims process as pain-free as possible. You can:
- Report an accident 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Report losses over the phone – or certain types online – and you will be contacted within the next business day
- Pick your own repair facility – or we can suggest one in your area
- Use one of our preferred car rental facilities
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority – in fact, our mantra is that we handle our clients with care. That means you are not just a policy number to us; you are a valued individual. Our team is committed to working on your behalf to provide service that is truly exceptional.
What do we do for our safest drivers? We reward them, of course.
The Premier Safety discount is reserved only for those policies where all insured drivers have spotless records. Drivers in these households have not had any traffic violations, accidents or claims for the past four years.
It’s not easy to maintain a squeaky-clean record. That’s why we think it’s worth celebrating.
Many road trips and commutes have been ruined by windshield cracks. That is why we include a Glass Repair Deductible Waiver with our car insurance policies for no additional cost. In other words, if your windshield can be repaired (rather than replaced), we will waive your policy deductible.
Online Policy Management
Once you have purchased a policy with us, you can register your policy online, which allows you to manage your policy whenever is convenient for you.
Among the changes you can make online:
- Changing your payment method or updating credit cards
- Updating checking or account information
- Paying a one-time bill
- Downloading documentation, such as ID cards or declaration pages
- Adding, removing, or replacing vehicles
- Changing your address
- Adding or removing drivers
- Adding or removing leasing or finance companies
- Updating your driver’s license number
- Updating your education level
- Updating your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Stolen Key Coverage
Car keys are pretty complex nowadays, and they’re expensive to replace if stolen. That’s an out-of-pocket cost you can live without. So, our Comprehensive coverage includes Stolen Key Expense Coverage for no additional cost. If you have a Comprehensive coverage with us and your car keys are stolen, we will help you replace the locks – and, if it is less than $250, no deductible applies.
Accident Travel Expense Coverage
We don’t want an accident to ruin a road-trip or vacation, so your insurance policy includes Accident Travel Expense coverage while you are away from home. If you are involved in an accident more than 100 miles from home and your car is disabled, we will contribute to your out-of-pocket expenses for travel or accommodation.