Report an auto insurance or home insurance claim to Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance by phone or online.
Here when you need us.
If disaster strikes or accidents happen, filing your claim starts here.
We're here for you, especially when you file a claim. From rear-end collisions to damage to your home, we'll help you through the claims process.
Whether you need to file a home insurance claim or an auto insurance claim, here's the information you'll need about the claims process.
Whether you're in a rear-end collision, intersection or parking lot accident, or you suffer a theft, or you experience water, wind or hail damage, we're here to help.
A special message to our Illinois policyholders
Due to the recent flooding in Illinois, and in an effort to comply with the Illinois Department of Insurance Bulletin 2017-03, we will apply a reasonableness standard and err on the side of the consumer whenever possible in matters related to the recent disaster declared in Cook, Kane, Lake and McHenry counties. In addition, we have implemented the following provisions:
- Any cancellation or nonrenewal issued on or after July 12, 2017 will be withdrawn and the policy reinstated without a lapse in coverage.
- We will not issue any new cancellations or nonrenewals until September 30, 2017.
- We will refrain from cancelling or nonrenewing policies of storm-affected property due to an increase in the risk originally accepted or the geographic location of the risk.
- We are granting an extension of 60 days minimum on policy provision and other requirements that impose a time limit on insureds or claimants.
- In the event repairs cannot be completed within the time required under any policy, we will provide an extension of not less than 60 days.
You may contact the Illinois Department of Insurance to file a complaint regarding any disaster-related dispute or issue. Their complaint hotline is 1-866-445-5364 and website is https://mc.insurance.illinois.gov/messagecenter.nsf.