Auto Insurance Benefits
We understand just how stressful being involved in an accident can be. So, we strive to make our claims process as pain-free as possible. You can:
- Report an accident 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Report losses over the phone – or certain types online – and you will be contacted within the next business day
- Pick your own repair facility – or we can suggest one in your area
- Use one of our preferred car rental facilities
Our customers recognize our commitment to hassle-free claims, with 95% saying their claims experience was "better than expected."
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority – in fact, our mantra is that we will handle our clients with care. That means you are not just a policy number to us; you are a valued individual. Our team is committed to working on your behalf to provide service that is truly exceptional.
While other insurance companies may charge you more for this benefit, we don’t. It’s our way of saying thanks for your business and your careful driving. Here’s how it works: If you’ve been a policyholder for more than three years and are involved in your first at-fault accident, we won’t add an extra charge for that accident.
Many road trips and commutes have been ruined by windshield cracks. That is why we include a Glass Repair Deductible Waiver with our car insurance policies for no additional cost. In other words, if your windshield can be repaired (rather than replaced), we will waive your policy deductible.
Once you have purchased a policy with us, you can register your policy online, which allows you to manage your policy whenever is convenient for you.
Among the changes you can make online:
- Changing your payment method or updating credit cards
- Updating checking or account information
- Paying a one-time bill
- Downloading documentation, such as ID cards or declaration pages
- Adding, removing, or replacing vehicles
- Changing address
- Adding or removing drivers
- Adding or removing leasing or finance companies
- Updating your driver’s license number
- Updating your education
- Updating your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
We don’t want an accident to ruin a road-trip or vacation, so your insurance policy includes Accident Travel Expense coverage while you are away from home. If you are involved in an accident more than 100 miles from home and your car must be towed to an auto repair shop, we will contribute to your out-of-pocket expenses for travel or accommodation.