Power your practice with end-to-end support
We honor and admire the client-centric spirit you’ve developed to build a successful practice. When you’re ready to take that practice to the next level, Ameriprise provides the integrated business infrastructure, strong local leadership and dedicated coaching you need. That’s the Ultimate Advisor Partnership.
Ameriprise Advisor Group advisors receive:
- Comprehensive employee benefits, including health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance, and more
- Competitive, performance-based payouts up to 57%
- The ability to leverage a strong national brand and turnkey marketing programs
- Local and national support, including accessible leaders and an extended group of specialists
- Office space in a local Ameriprise Financial branch location
- Peer-to-peer mentoring, coaching, award-winning learning and development opportunities and CFP® certification support
- Team-building atmosphere of a branch, sharing best practices and problem solving together
Enjoy the financial rewards
Our compensation model is designed to reward advisors for the experience and level of practice they bring. We offer extensive up-front bonus programs and potential back-end bonus plans to match your experience and book of business. We also provide payouts that apply to clients regardless of asset level, because we understand client relationships extend far beyond their assets under management.
Performance-based payout up to 57% of GDC
Initial payout of 32% to 54% may be locked in for three years, based on production hurdles achieved
Full package includes health and retirement benefits, and life and long-term disability insurance.
Overhead costs covered by Ameriprise Financial1:
- Real estate
- Office hardware and supplies
- Staff support
- Errors and omissions
- Training (including advanced programs)
FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 or 66 required to start
Given 120 days after appointment to obtain additional required licenses (Series 65/66 and life/health insurance licenses)