North Carolina and Virginia
How I work to support your success
I am responsible for ensuring that advisors have access to resources to run and grow their practice. By combining the vision you establish for your practice with the support from my team and resources from Ameriprise, you'll have the opportunity to experience growth, equity ownership and success.
My team and I will work with you to:
- Transition your practice, providing customized support and best practices
- Operate with independence, knowing that support is available when needed
- Understand how to effectively operate as a CEO of your practice
- Protect your practice from the unexpected and prepare for your retirement with a customized succession plan
- Began my career as an advisor in Charlotte, NC in 2006.
- Ameriprise Outstanding Leader Award 2015
- Worked on several national committees, including Experienced Advisor Recruiting, External Practice Acquisitions, and New Advisor Training programs
- I live in the Charlotte, NC area with my wife Leah and two children, Mallory and Easton.
- I create fine art oil paintings - Layered Paintings - Cubism and Russian Constructivist - Abstract Figurative - Gilliamgallery.com.
- I am an avid Washington Capitals fan.
- My values are gratitude, respect and balance.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the CFP® certification mark, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification mark, and the CFP® certification mark (with plaque design) logo in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. MN Permit #F-3872. 1491 Ameriprise Financial Center, Minneapolis, MN 55474.
Practice growth results not guaranteed.
Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser.