Supplier diversity program
At Ameriprise Financial, diversity is reflected in everything that drives our success – our people, our corporate values, our business strategy, our culture, and our investment in the communities in which we live and work. Through our commitment to diversity, we access innovative ideas and varied perspectives to help us deliver financial solutions that meet our clients’ needs and make a difference in their lives.
Ameriprise Financial supports Supplier Diversity by encouraging all suppliers, including minority, women, LGBT+, veteran, and disabled business enterprises to participate, monitor, and support our program with products and services.
We believe including diverse suppliers in our sourcing process allows us to develop the most innovative, highest quality, and most cost-effective business solutions. We know this strengthens our company on the inside and supports communities on the outside.
Becoming a supplier through the Supplier Diversity program
- Interested businesses may complete our Supplier Registration Form
Completing the supplier diversity registration process does not guarantee your company will receive a request to bid or a contract from Ameriprise Financial, nor does it imply that your company has any type of procurement relationship with Ameriprise Financial or its affiliates, either now or in the future.
Supplier diversity program requirements
- Suppliers are eligible for the program if they are 51% owned, operated & controlled by one or more minority, women, LGBT+, veteran or disabled individuals
- Qualifying companies must be located within the United States and certified by an authorized third-party agency
Ameriprise Financial accepts certifications completed by the following organizations:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC)
- US Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
Email us at email@example.com with questions about the Ameriprise Financial Supplier Diversity Program.