How Ameriprise Financial compares
Not all financial companies are the same
What matters most to you in life? It's a big question. But it's just one of the many questions an Ameriprise advisor will ask to get a better understanding of you, your goals and your dreams. Questions you may not hear from other advisors or financial advisory companies.
Compare investment companies
At Ameriprise, you can choose different ways to collaborate with your advisor based on your individual situation and personal preferences
- An Ameriprise financial advisor can help you select investments specific to your goals and objectives
- You may choose to delegate the management of your investment portfolio to your advisor through a fee-based managed account
- Or, your advisor can provide advice on the other areas of your financial situation through our comprehensive approach to financial planning
Putting clients first has always been our priority
#1 most trusted1
#1 in customer loyalty2
#1 in customer service3
Products and services for your needs
Ameriprise financial advisors have access to a wide selection of products and services including investment products, insurance, brokerage services and other solutions to help you meet your needs for education savings, protection, estate planning, retirement and more.
- Mutual funds
- Managed accounts
- Structured products
- Disability income
- Auto & home
- Trust services
- Roth IRA
- SIMPLE IRA
- SEP IRA
- 529 plans
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- Custodial accounts
Ameriprise Financial offers products and services through a financial advisor. Our advisors can recommend products and solutions for your needs and help you make informed decisions.
How our Confident Retirement® approach is different
We'll help you feel confident about your financial future — at any stage in your life. You'll have straightforward conversations with your advisor, who will identify clear steps to help you reach your dreams and goals.
The plan you build together will address four key needs: covering essentials, ensuring lifestyle, preparing for the unexpected and leaving a legacy.
- Essentials are the necessities — the monthly expenses that keep your life running
- Lifestyle is about the things you want to do and how you want to live, today and in the future
- The unexpected events that could derail your financial plans
- Legacy is about the impact you’ll make on people and causes important to you