My Benefits Enrollment
- Starting from your date of hire, you have 60 calendar days to enroll in your health and wellness benefits.* The elections you make will be retroactive to your first day of employment.
- Review the new hire benefits presentation to learn about the details of our benefit plans before you enroll.
*If you are a part-time employee, you have 60 calendar days starting from your 90-day anniversary to enroll in your health and wellness benefits. The elections you make will be retroactive to your 90-day anniversary.
Learn. Compare. Choose.
- Find detailed information on medical, dental and vision coverage as well as flexible reimbursement accounts, life and long-term disability insurance and other benefits.
- Click “Enroll now” from any page on this site.
- For new hires, if you don’t enroll or actively decline coverage in HR Direct before your first 60 days of employment is complete, you will not be enrolled for 2018 or have the opportunity to enroll for 2019.* If you only want to enroll for 2019 benefits, contact HR Service.
- Submit your elections.
*For part-time employees, if you don’t enroll or actively decline coverage in HR Direct before 60 calendar days starting from your 90-day anniversary date, you decline coverage for 2018 and will not have the option to enroll for 2019.