Investment products provided through Ameriprise Financial are not federally or FDIC insured, are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, any financial institution, and involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal and fluctuation in value.
Ameriprise Financial MasterCard credit cards
1About This Offer: Offer subject to credit approval. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit or income criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your current obligations, we may be unable to open an account for you. This offer is available for new accounts only. For information about rates, fees, the annual fee, other costs, the reward program rules (points accrual rate, points awards, etc.) and benefits associated with the use of the credit card program, please see the Terms and Conditions.
Annual Fee for Ameriprise World MasterCard and Ameriprise MasterCard: $0. Annual fee for Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard: $150. Annual Fee Waiver for Achiever Circle Elite Members: If you are an Ameriprise Achiever Circle Elite member, the annual fee on a World Elite card will be waived. The Annual Fee may or may not be waived in any year based on factors we may determine from time to time without waiving your Annual Fee in subsequent years. If at any time you are no longer an Achiever Circle Elite member, you will be assessed an Annual Fee of $150. Please see your Cardmember Agreement for more details. Please refer to ameriprise.com or your Financial Advisor for more information about your Achiever Circle status and how this status may change.
The 0% introductory APR on Balance Transfers will apply for the first 15 billing cycles that immediately follow each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening. At the end of the introductory period the APR for all new and outstanding Balance Transfer balances will be either 14.24% or 16.24%, which will be determined at account opening based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. There is a fee for Balance Transfers. This introductory APR offer does not apply to Purchase or Cash Advance transactions. See the Terms and Conditions for more information about how, subject to applicable law, your APRs may increase if you pay late.
15Cardmembers will be awarded twenty thousand (20,000) bonus points after at least $500.00 in Net Purchases, Balance Transfers and/or Cash Advances (that are not later returned or rescinded) has been charged to the new account in the first 90 days after account opening. There is a fee for Balance Transfers and Cash Advances. The bonus points will appear on the monthly billing statement within 1 to 2 billing cycles after the qualifying transactions have posted. Subject to Ameriprise Rewards program terms and conditions.
Points are redeemed in increments of 10,000 for each $150 financial planning certificate. Points for cash back redemption into an eligible account must be made in 30,000 point increments for 1.25% cash back with the Ameriprise World MasterCard and 1.50% with the Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard. You may redeem points for cash back into the following eligible Ameriprise® Accounts: Active Portfolios® Account, Ameriprise Strategic Portfolio Services (SPS) Advantage Account, Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account, Ameriprise Brokerage Account and Cash Reserve Certificates Account. Business or trust accounts are not eligible for the Ameriprise Rewards program. Please visit ameriprise.com/rewards for the Ameriprise Reward Program Terms and Conditions for complete details.
16Points earned for everyday purchases on the cards. One (1) Ameriprise Rewards point will be awarded for every $1 of “Net Purchases” made on any Ameriprise Financial MasterCard credit card. “Net Purchases” means the transaction amount, made by a cardmember or any authorized user, minus any credits, returns, or other adjustments as reflected on the cardmember’s monthly account statements. Transactions that are not eligible include, but are not limited to, cash advances (including ATM withdrawals), PIN-based debit card transactions, money orders, balance transfers, convenience checks, drafts, fees, finance charges, purchases made on a line of credit and travelers check purchases. International transactions may take up to 30 days to post.
17Effective January 1, 2012, Ameriprise World Elite account holders that are registered, active, and in good standing will be eligible for an annual Airline Credit of $50. To receive the $50 annual credit, account holders must enroll at ameriprise.com/airlinecredit. All cards (primary and authorized users) will be enrolled automatically once the primary enrolls their account. You are required to enroll one time. Then a purchase must be made using your Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard with a commercial airline or through most travel agencies or online travel sites to be applied towards the purchase of tickets, baggage fees, upgrades, in-flight incidentals, or lounge access. In addition, the airline, travel agency or online travel sites must submit the incidental air travel fees under the appropriate merchant code, industry code, or required service or product identifier for the charge to be eligible. Please allow up to 2 weeks after the qualifying air travel fee or incidental is charged to your card account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the account. In addition, effective January 1, 2012, account holders who are in good standing and who have made total net purchases of $36,000 during either the previous or current calendar year will be eligible for an additional $150 annual credit. The credit is paid at the account level for all enrolled cards on the card member’s statement. All purchase activity from authorized users on your enrolled Ameriprise World Elite MasterCard® will be combined to receive the credit. Credits up to the full eligible amount will be applied to the card statement after qualifying purchases and charges are made. Purchases made by both the primary and additional card holders for the enrolled card account are eligible for annual statement credits. The maximum credit available per calendar year is $200 per account, regardless of the number of cards on the account, and this benefit is subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Barclaycard.
You may not use your Ameriprise Financial MasterCard credit card account (this includes the use of convenience checks and cash advances drawn on your credit card account) to purchase investments or securities. We reserve the right to cancel your Ameriprise MasterCard account if at any time we believe you have violated this requirement.
Investment advisory services and products are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., a registered investment adviser.
The Ameriprise Financial MasterCard® credit cards are issued by Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclaycard) pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard, World MasterCard and MasterCard World Elite are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients.
Ameriprise Rewards Terms and Conditions apply to certain offers. Offers are subject to change.
American Express Cards
2 The Platinum Card® from American Express and the American Express® Gold Card are issued by American Express Bank, FSB. ©2015 American Express Bank, FSB. All rights reserved. Your ability to have this Card product is contingent on a relationship between you and Ameriprise Financial, Inc. If no relationship exists, or if your relationship with Ameriprise Financial ends, American Express has the right to cancel your Card account or transfer your account to another American Express Card product that will have different features and benefits.
3 Basic Platinum Card: $0 introductory fee for the first year; then $450. Additional Platinum Cards: $0 introductory fee for the first year; then $175 for up to three Additional Platinum Cards and $175 for each Additional Platinum Card after the first three. Additional Gold Cards: $0 introductory fee for the first year; then $45 for up to five Additional Gold Cards and $45 for each Additional Gold Card after the first five. Foreign Transaction Fee: None.
4 As an Ameriprise client, 5,000 additional points will be awarded to your Membership Rewards® program account for every $20,000 in Eligible Purchases on the Card. A maximum of 30,000 additional points can be earned in each calendar year. Eligible Purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible Purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents. Additional points will be credited to your program account within 6-8 weeks after the billing period in which you achieved $20,000 of Eligible Purchases, provided that your Card Account is open and in good standing on the bonus crediting date. Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single Card account. Additional points will be awarded only on Platinum Card Accounts obtained through an arrangement between American Express and Ameriprise. Additional point awards will cease upon termination of the arrangement between American Express and Ameriprise. Bonus ID: 0695.
5 The Platinum Card® Member must present his or her valid Card, a boarding pass showing a confirmed reservation for same-day travel on any carrier and a government-issued I.D. A Card Member must be at least 18 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian. For lounges with a self-service bar, the Card Member must be 21 years of age to enter a lounge without a parent or legal guardian. Must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly. Access is subject to space availability. Locations and hours are subject to change. Use of The Centurion Lounge is subject to all rules and conditions set by American Express. American Express reserves the right to revise the rules at any time without notice.
© 2015 American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
6 The Platinum Member must present his or her valid Card, government-issued I.D., and same-day corresponding airline ticket to club agents. Code-share and affiliated lounge agreements may not apply to provide complimentary club access in all cases. Age requirements and policies for admittance to airport club lounges vary by airline and location. Card Members must adhere to all house rules of participating clubs. Participating airport clubs and locations subject to change without notice. Additional guest access and fees subject to terms and conditions of participating airport clubs. For the most current Delta Sky Club access and pricing policy, please visit Delta.com/skyclub.
7 This benefit is available to Consumer and Business Platinum Card® and Centurion® Card Members (“Card Member”). Card Member must present his or her valid Card and government-issued I.D. Ticket not required for Airspace Lounges. In some cases, Card Member must be 21 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian. The Card Member's spouse and children under the age of 21 or up to two companions may enter the club as complimentary guests. Card Member must adhere to all house rules of participating lounges. Card Members and his or her guests will receive all of the complimentary benefits and amenities afforded to the Airspace Lounge customers, as well as access to purchase non-complimentary items. Some product features may be subject to additional charges. Airspace Lounge locations are subject to change.
8 These Terms and Conditions govern Platinum Card Members' participation in and use of the Priority PassTM Select program. Priority Pass is an independent airport lounge access program. By enrolling in Priority Pass Select, you agree that you will be responsible for all accompanying guest visits and will be automatically charged $27 per guest to your Platinum Card® from American Express after you have signed for the visit and it has been reported to Priority Pass by the participating lounge. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that American Express will verify your Card account number and provide updated Card account information to Priority Pass from time to time. Priority Pass will use this information to fulfill on the Priority Pass Select program and may use this information for marketing related to the program. Once enrolled, Platinum Card Members in good standing may access participating Priority Pass Select lounges by presenting your Priority Pass Select card and airline boarding pass. In some lounges, Priority Pass Select member must be 21 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian. Priority Pass Select members must adhere to all house rules of participating lounges. Amenities may vary among airport lounge locations. Conference rooms, where available, may be reserved for a nominal fee. Priority Pass Select lounge partners and locations are subject to change. All Priority Pass Select members must adhere to the Priority Pass Conditions of Use, which will be sent to you with your membership package, and can be viewed at www.prioritypass.com. Upon receipt of your enrollment information, Priority Pass will send your Priority Pass Select card and membership package which you should receive within 10-14 business days. If you have not received the Priority Pass card after 14 days, please contact American Express using the number on the back of your American Express® Card. Please note, Additional Gold Card Members are not eligible for membership.
9 When you request that we apply a limit as described below on Charges incurred by an Additional Card Member on your Account, you agree to these terms. These terms supplement, and are incorporated by reference into, the terms of your Card Member Agreement. At your request, we may agree to apply a limit to the total dollar amount of Purchases, during each billing period, that are charged to Card numbers associated with one or more specified Additional Card Members on your Account. At your request, we may agree to apply a limit to the total dollar amount of cash access transactions at ATMs, during each billing period, that are made using Card numbers associated with one or more specified Additional Card Members on your Account. If we agree to apply a limit, it is not a guarantee that the Additional Card Member will be able to make Purchases or cash access transactions up to the applicable limit. In applying any limit we will not take in to account any credits (such as for returned merchandise or for payments), even if a credit relates to a Purchase made by the Additional Card Member. Any request that we change a limit may not be effective until a subsequent billing period. Any Charges (as defined below) incurred by the Additional Card Member prior to the date during a billing period that we apply the limit will not be subject to the limit for that billing period. Because of systems or administrative considerations, arrangements with merchants, or for other business reasons, we may, but are not required to, treat some Purchases and/or cash access transactions (collectively, Charges) as not being subject to any such limits. You agree to pay all Charges without regard to whether any Charges exceed a limit, and you agree that we are not liable to you or any other person when a limit is not applied to any Charges and/or when Charges are incurred and billed that exceed a limit. While we typically require merchants to obtain an authorization for purchases and submit final transaction documentation for payment in a timely manner, a limit may not apply or may be exceeded when a merchant does not obtain an authorization for any reason; when a merchant obtains an authorization for a partial amount of the final charge submitted to us for payment; or when such submissions are not submitted or processed at the same time that the authorization is obtained. Examples may include, but are not limited to: Charges made outside of the U.S., in duty-free stores, or on board airplanes or cruise vessels; international airline ticket Purchases; vehicle rentals; lodging stays extended beyond original reservation period; certain mail order Purchases; Purchases billed on a recurring basis; Purchases at gas stations; telecommunications charges, including charges incurred with calling cards; taxicab charges; security deposits; late, damage or other fees in connection with rentals; Purchases billed in installments; restaurant tips and other gratuities; and Charges that occur before the end of billing period, if the Charge is posted to your Account after the Closing Date of that billing period. Any limit will not be applied to Charges for foreign currency or for travelers cheques or gift cheques obtained other than by telephone from us. The Spending Limit is optional. If no spending limit is set on the Additional Card, spending capacity on this Card will be subject to the Basic Card Member's account terms and conditions.
10. Basic Gold Card: $0 introductory fee for the first year; then $125. Additional Cards: $0 introductory fee for the first year; then $35 for up to five Additional Cards and $35 for each Additional Card after the first five. Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
11. As an Ameriprise client, 2,500 additional points will be awarded to your Membership Rewards program account for every $10,000 in Eligible Purchases on the Card. A maximum of 20,000 additional points can be earned in each calendar year. Eligible Purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible Purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents. Additional points will be credited to your program account within 6-8 weeks after the billing period in which you achieved $10,000 of Eligible Purchases, provided that your Card Account is open and in good standing on the bonus crediting date. Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single Card account. Additional points will be awarded only on Gold Card Accounts obtained through an arrangement between American Express and Ameriprise. Additional point awards will cease upon termination of the arrangement between American Express and Ameriprise. Bonus ID: 0694. Terms and Conditions for the Membership Rewards program apply. Visit membershiprewards.com/terms or call 1-800-AXP-EARN (297-3276) for more information. Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice.
12. Return Protection can refund you for eligible purchase(s) charged entirely on an eligible American Express® Card. Coverage is limited to 90 days from purchase, up to $300 per item and up to a maximum of $1,000 per Card Member account per calendar year. Shipping and handling costs for the purchase will not be refunded. Items are eligible if they are in “like new” condition and if they cannot be returned to the merchant from which they were originally purchased. Certain purchases are not eligible for refund, e.g. motorized vehicles, perishable items, computer software, and jewelry. Other important exclusions apply. Purchases must be made in the 50 United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands. You may be required to send the purchased item to us, in which case we will reimburse you for shipping cost. To be eligible for claim payment, your account must be in good standing on the eligible card that maintains the original charge. Return Protection is subject to additional important terms, conditions and exclusions. For full Terms and Conditions, see americanexpress.com/RPterms.
13. Purchase Protection is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ under Policy AX0951, Policy AX0952, Policy AX0956, or Policy PP-IND. For residents of GU and MP, the Plan is underwritten by Tokio Marine Pacific Insurance Limited, Hagatna, Guam under Policy CRCB000000105. This benefit is not available to residents of American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Palau and the US Minor Outlying Islands. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the Policies applicable to your Card and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy. Shipping and handling costs for the purchase will not be refunded. Certain purchases are not covered, e.g. consumable and perishable items, motorized vehicles and their parts or accessories, and items damaged partially or entirely by natural disaster or normal wear and tear. Other important exclusions apply. You will only be reimbursed for the amount charged to your eligible Card; coverage is limited up to USD $10,000 per occurrence; not to exceed USD $50,000 per Card Member account per calendar year. You may be required to send the purchased item to us, in which case we will reimburse you for that shipping cost. To be eligible for claim payment, your account must be in good standing on the eligible card that maintains the original charge. This product provides secondary coverage. This means it pays eligible benefits not paid by any primary insurance that you have. For full Terms and Conditions, see americanexpress.com/PPterms.
14. Extended Warranty is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company, Administrative Office, Phoenix, AZ under Policy AX0953, Policy AX0954, Policy EW-AX0958, or Policy EW-IND. For residents of GU and MP, the Plan is underwritten by Tokio Marine Pacific Insurance Limited, Hagatna, Guam under Policy CRCB000000104. This benefit is not available to residents of American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Palau, and the US Minor Outlying Islands. Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions, and exclusions of the Policies applicable to your Card and is subject to change with notice. This document does not supplement or replace the Policy. Extended Warranty can extend the terms of the original manufacturer’s warranty on warranties of five years or less. We match the length of the original warranty if the original manufacturer’s warranty is less than one year, and we provide one additional year if the original manufacturer’s warranty is between one year and five years. Shipping and handling costs for the purchase will not be refunded. Certain purchases are not covered, e.g. items with physical damage, damage as a result of natural disaster, software, motorized devices and vehicles and their parts. Other important exclusions apply. You will only be covered up to the amount charged on your eligible Card; coverage is limited up to a maximum of USD $10,000 per occurrence; not to exceed USD $50,000 per Card Member account per calendar year. You may be required to send the purchased item to us, in which case we will reimburse you for that shipping cost. This product is in excess of other warranty plans that you have in place for the eligible item. To be eligible for claim payment, your account must be in good standing on the eligible card that maintains the original charge. For full Terms and Conditions, see americanexpress.com/EWterms.