Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account Visa® Debit card
The Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account Visa® Debit card with contactless and chip technology, as well as digital wallet capability offers convenient and secure access to cash in your Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account.
Featuring contactless & digital wallet options
Ameriprise ONE Account Visa® Debit cards issued after August 2020 now include contactless technology.
- Simplify the way you pay by making everyday purchase safely and securely with just a tap at any terminal or card reader with the contactless symbol. If contactless payment is not available, you can continue to insert or swipe your debit card, as usual.
- Enjoy digital wallet capability with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay & FitBit Pay. Use your mobile phone for digital wallet pay by downloading the free wallet pay app from the App Store.
- The ability to make purchases wherever Visa is accepted — millions of locations worldwide.
- Personal liability protection from fraud if you discover fraudulent activity on your account.1
- Chip technology helps to reduce in store fraud by generating a one time use code for each transaction when you insert your card at a chip activated terminal.
- Access to more than a million ATMs in over 179 countries as well as 55,000 surcharge-free ATM locations nationwide. You can use the card at merchants and ATMs that display the following symbols below. There is no ATM owner surcharge for making cash withdrawals at ATM locations that bear the Allpoint network Alliance logo.
Speak to your financial advisor to have an Ameriprise Visa® Debit card sent to you.
To report a lost or stolen debit card/PIN or to report unauthorized transactions, call 888.356.1006 (24 hours per day, 7 days a week).