Ameriprise research studies
As Americans assume greater personal responsibility for achieving a confident retirement and spend more years enjoying their retirement either in leisure or working in some capacity, understanding their retirement dreams, hopes, and concerns is more important than ever.
Ameriprise periodically conducts and publishes thought-provoking, practical consumer research in order to gain a deeper understanding of Americans’ attitudes and retirement preparedness. See how you compare and learn more about key trends and attitudes towards retirement.
- Top 5 money habits of happy couples
- Pay Yourself in Retirement study: Building the lifelong "paycheck"
- Financial Risks & Investor Attitudes study
- Retirement 2.0℠ study: Generation X: A new and evolving vision of retirement
- Health, Wealth and Retirement℠ study: How your health may affect your wealth in retirement
- Women and Financial Power®: How roles are changing across generations