Opportunity & Value
Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group
Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group (AFIG) offers advisors two primary ways to affiliate — within managed or dual programs.
- Managed programs — the advisor is an employee of Ameriprise Financial and receives competitive benefits, compensation and an up-front bonus.
- Dual programs — the advisor is an employee of the financial institution that determines what benefits, compensation and up-front bonuses are offered.
Regardless of affiliation option, AFIG advisors receive the following support:
- Office space located onsite at a financial institution.
- Branding opportunities and proven turnkey marketing programs.
- Local and national support, including accessible leaders and teams of specialists.
- Peer-to-peer mentoring, plus training and coaching — including CFP®certification support.
- Regular contact with regional leaders and colleagues — offering opportunities for sharing best practices.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the CFP® certification mark, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification mark, and the CFP® certification mark (with plaque design) logo in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.