Opportunity & Value
Faith-Based Financial Planning & Advice
A perspective of stewardship
Your Christian values are important — whether you want to help your clients provide for their loved ones, support the causes they care about, or help save for their future. Ameriprise offers Christian advisors the right tools to support the perspective of stewardship.
We offer faith-based investing — a philosophy of investing motivated and informed by faith convictions. Christian Franchise Advisor Network (CFAN) is an internal Ameriprise Financial network whose mission is to equip advisors to serve clients from a Christian worldview, as expressed in the following principles:
- A perspective of stewardship — we are responsible for how well we manage the resources given to us.
- Prioritize by our values and beliefs — honor our Christian beliefs by the way we invest.
- Minimize the use of debt — consumer debt can be dangerous and should be used with caution.
- Give generously — we believe that we should give generously from what we have been given.
- Set goals — we are to identify and go about accomplishing short- and long-term goals.
- Work and retirement — make the most of the resources entrusted to us.
- Be content — we are to always be thankful and count our blessings.
- Plan for the unexpected and wealth transfer — we are to provide for our families and prepare the next generation.
- Seek wise counsel — plans fail for lack of wise counsel.
“ It’s easy to feel like you’re on an island when discussing Christian principles with clients. It’s been energizing for me to continue building a community of like-minded advisors who strive to combine their service, clients and faith.”
MARC HALL, CKA®, RICP®, BFATM