Years with Firm See more information
Years with the Firm may include time with Ameriprise Financial as a financial advisor or in a supporting role, including as a field leader.
Advisor Retention Rate See more information
Advisor retention rate is a percentage based on Ameriprise internal reporting over a period from October to September of the previous year.
Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Northern Missouri
How I work to support your success
I am responsible for ensuring that advisors have access to resources to run and grow their practice. By combining the vision you establish for your practice with the support from my team and resources from Ameriprise, you'll have the opportunity to experience growth, equity ownership and success.
My team and I will work with you to:
- Transition your practice, providing customized support and best practices
- Help you grow your practice in a manner that works best for you
- Operate with independence, knowing that support is available when needed
- Protect your practice from the unexpected and prepare for your retirement with a customized succession plan
- Ameriprise Chairman’s Award for Excellence Winner, 2020
- National Committee Work including Experienced Advisor Onboarding and Ramp Up, High Value Client AcquisitionNational Committee Work including Experienced Advisor Onboarding and Ramp Up, High Value Client Acquisition
- My husband Rob and I have two children, Addison (12) and Sean (9)
My Leadership Team
Manager, Franchise Recruiting and Engagement
Nick works closely with successful teams to help them to find and develop new talent; this includes support staff, associate financial advisors and experienced advisors wanting to join a team. He also works with new advisors joining our firm to guide them through a successful transition and onboard process. Nick is also available to assist advisors with business planning and determining which corporate resources to work with for coaching and support.
Regional Sales Manager
For advisors interested in growing their client acquisition business and improving their marketing strategies, Logan coaches advisors on how to incorporate a systematic marketing process within their practice. He helps advisors share their story, promote their brand, leverage online resources and be proactive in the digital world of social media.
For advisors interested in growing their financial planning business, Logan works with advisors to create a systematic process for their practice. He helps identify how to engage clients/prospects in advice conversations and produce simplified deliverables to increase capacity and drive business through the financial planning client service model.
Franchise Engagement Coordinator
Rachelle provides day-to-day coordination and support for territory initiatives and project activities to ensure key tasks and deadlines are met. Act as relationship manager for select advisors and operation personnel in territory to connect with corporate resourcing and programing.