Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account Visa® Debit card
The Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account Visa® Debit card with chip technology offers convenient and secure access to cash in your Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account.
Get big protection in a tiny chip
Ameriprise ONE Account Visa® Debit cards feature an embedded chip that improves security when you make purchases at a chip-activated terminal.
- Receive enhanced fraud protection. When you use your card at a chip-activated terminal, the embedded chip generates a one-time use code to help reduce in-store fraud.
- Enjoy global acceptance. More merchants are accepting chip transactions every day. Whether you check out using chip technology or swipe your card, you can pay with confidence – wherever Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
To pay, simply swipe your card like you do today. If a chip-activated terminal is available, insert the chip end of your card with the chip facing up. Leave your card in the terminal and follow the prompts on the screen. Be sure to remove your card when your purchase is complete.
- The ability to make purchases wherever Visa is accepted — millions of locations worldwide.
- Personal liability protection from fraud if you discover fraudulent activity on your account.1
- Access to more than a million ATMs in over 179 countries as well as 55,000 surcharge-free ATM locations nationwide. Clients can use the card at merchants and ATMs that display the following symbols. There is no ATM owner surcharge for making cash withdrawals at ATM locations that bear the Allpoint network Alliance logo.
Speak to your financial advisor to have an Ameriprise Visa® Debit card sent to you.
To report a lost or stolen debit card/PIN or to report unauthorized transactions, call 888.356.1006 (24 hours per day, 7 days a week).