What kind of online services are available for the Ameriprise ONE® Financial Account (ONE Account)
Within the secure site on ameriprise.com, you can pay bills, review and print your account activity, order checks, confirm your checks have cleared and transfer funds between accounts.
How do I fund or transfer money to my ONE Account?
You can fund your account by logging into the secure site on ameriprise.com or the Ameriprise Financial app and use the transfer tools. Additional assistance to questions on how to transfer money is available on the secure site on ameriprise.com by clicking on Help Topic: Transfer Money.
How do I deposit a check?
You can deposit a check into your ONE Account using the mobile deposit feature of the Ameriprise Financial app. You must be a registered user of the secure site on ameriprise.com to use the Ameriprise app. For more information on mobile deposit, go to Ameriprise.com/mobile.
You can also mail a check made payable to American Enterprise Investment Services to the address below. You can print deposit slips from Ameriprise.com or you can simply write your account number in the memo line of the check and mail the endorsed check to:
Ameriprise Financial Center
70200 Ameriprise Financial Center
Minneapolis, MN 55474
How do I set up a direct deposit to my account from my paycheck or government payments?
Setting up a direct deposit is safe and secure – here are steps to follow to get started:
- Contact your pension or employer’s payroll provider for their specific paperwork or procedures to direct your deposits to your Ameriprise ONE Financial Account.
- As part of the paperwork, you’ll be asked for a routing number and account number – use the numbers from the bottom of your checks (see example). You may also be asked to provide a voided check for confirmation.
- The Social Security direct deposit form (Form SF-1199A) can be downloaded at ssa.gov/deposit/. Or visit the godirect.gov page for instructions setting up a direct deposit online. Submit the voided check with the form to the payment originator.
- To avoid delays, be sure to sign the paperwork and provide any other required documentation, then submit your request to your payment administrator as soon as possible. Depending on the processor, direct deposits may take one to two payment cycles to get started.
Please do not mail any direct deposit forms to Ameriprise as we cannot process them.
For any other brokerage account direct deposit questions, please call the Client Service Center at 800.862.7919.
How do I wire funds to my ONE Account?
To wire funds to your brokerage account, including ONE Account, please contact your advisor or the Client Service Center at 800.862.7919.
How do I request funds from my ONE Account?
Withdrawals from any brokerage account can be requested by contacting us. Methods of withdrawal we offer:
- First-Class Mail: we can send a check to your address of record at no cost.
- Overnight Mail: we can overnight a check to your address of record for $25.00 fee.
- Domestic Wire: we can wire funds to your outside bank account for $30.00 fee.
- International Wire: we can wire funds to your foreign bank account for $35.00 fee. The receiving institution may also charge a fee. The minimum wire amount is $200. On the request we require (additional information may be required and restrictions may apply):
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
- Bank name
- Bank account number
- Bank SWIFT number or International routing number/IRC number (international equivalent of ABA routing number) or Bank Identifier Code/BIC
- Bank street address
- Bank city and country
- Beneficiary address
- Beneficiary phone number
- Client signature
- ACH transfer: request funds to be sent electronically via ACH funds to your outside domestic bank account at no cost. This request can be completed online via the secure site on ameriprise.com or by working with your financial advisor.