Benefits of working with Ameriprise Financial to sell your practice
As a successful financial advisor, you’ve developed long-lasting relationships with clients who turn to you daily for help achieving their financial goals. With an Ameriprise advisor as your successor, you can have peace of mind knowing your clients will get the personalized care and support they deserve.
Benefits for you
- Choose a successor who shares your values — We’ll help you find an advisor you can trust to treat your clients the way you have.
- Transition your practice your way — You decide whether to sell your practice outright, transition it over time, scale back and work with select clients or join the Ameriprise Advisor Group and sunset your practice.
- Reap the financial rewards of the practice you've built — We’ll share industry best practices to help you structure a satisfying agreement.1
- Get dedicated, step-by-step support — Our team of specialists will help manage your transition and assist with seamless integration.
Benefits for your clients
- Personalized financial planning and advice — Our unique, holistic approach takes a comprehensive view of your clients’ finances.
- Help achieving confidence in retirement — Our Confident Retirement® approach uses a simple conversation to help clients address their retirement needs.
- Access to a wide range of products and services — You’ll have access to thousands of products from hundreds of providers for diverse solutions.
- Fee-reimbursement — Ameriprise will reimburse ACAT and non-ACAT fees2 associated with transferring client accounts.