Protect your legacy by selling your practice to an Ameriprise advisor
You’ve worked hard to build a reputation for outstanding service, one client at a time. No matter where you are in building your business, it makes sense to identify and groom a successor who you know and trust — you’ll gain peace of mind knowing your clients will get the personalized care and support they deserve.
Benefits for you
- Choose a successor who shares your values — We’ll help you find an advisor you can trust to treat your clients the way you have.
- Transition your practice your way — You decide whether to sell your practice outright, transition it over time or scale back and work with select clients. You can also join the Ameriprise Advisor Group to sunset your practice.
- Reap the financial rewards of the practice you've built — We’ll share industry best practices to help you structure a satisfying agreement.1
- Get dedicated, step-by-step support — Our team of specialists will help make your transition as easy as possible and assist with seamless integration.
Benefits for your clients
- Personalized financial planning and advice — Our comprehensive financial planning approach helps clients understand the full value of working with an Ameriprise advisor
- Access to a wide range of products and services — You’ll have access to thousands of products from hundreds of providers for diverse solutions that fit your clients’ needs
- Fee-reimbursement — Ameriprise will reimburse ACAT and non-ACAT fees2 associated with transferring client accounts.