A team environment to learn and grow
In the Ameriprise Advisor Center (AAC) you’ll work in a dynamic, team-based environment. As a member of an advising team, you’ll help provide personalized financial advice, tailored solutions and ongoing support to clients over the phone, online and through email.
The AAC advising teams are made up of four different roles that work with clients to help them achieve their financial goals. You’ll likely begin your career as a client service coordinator, learning foundational aspects of the business while obtaining your licenses and registrations required for advancement.
You’ll also have the ability to:
- Earn full benefits and compensation, including a base salary and quarterly performance bonuses
- Work with a team of advisors who can support you as you learn and grow
- Work in either our Minneapolis or Las Vegas offices
Our advisor support system can help you build your skills and foster client relationships through:
- Integrated technology and marketing tools and to enhance your interactions with clients
- Advice and solutions, including our unique approach to financial planning, to learn how to help clients plan for their goals
- Training and development opportunities to learn financial advising and sales techniques
- Practice management tools that advisors use to run businesses efficiently
Opportunities for advancement
After beginning your career in the AAC there are many opportunities for growth:
- Advance into the licensed roles within the Advisor Center
- Work towards becoming a sales manager, solutions specialist or trainer, allowing you to groom a team of advisors
- Join an existing practice in one of our many locations nationwide
Benefits and compensation
Base salary with quarterly performance bonuses
Comprehensive package, including health and retirement benefits, and life and long-term disability insurance. See the full list of employee benefits.
Ameriprise Financial provides:
- Office hardware and supplies
- Staff support
- Errors and omissions insurance
- Hands-on sales leadership
We’ll sponsor you and provide study materials to help prepare to earn these licenses and registrations required for advancement:
- FINRA Series 7 for general securities sales
- Series 63 or 66 covering state laws, ethics and securities knowledge
- Life/health insurance license(s)
You will learn foundational aspects of the business while obtaining your licenses and registrations required for advancement.