Available through The Ameriprise® Custom Advisory Relationship
- Receive ongoing investment advice from your financial advisor, including a review of your account(s) and associated investment strategy at least annually to help you stay on track to your goals
- Collaborate with your financial advisor to design an investment strategy personalized to you and select from a wide variety of investment products, programs and managers
- Pay a fee based on the assets in your account instead of paying by type or frequency of transaction to keep the emphasis on your goals
Ongoing personalized investment guidance and advice that puts you first
With the Custom Advisory Relationship, you have access to all advisory solutions at Ameriprise within an asset-based cost structure. Goals, market conditions, and investment opportunities change over time. The Custom Advisory Relationship allows flexibility and efficiency for you and your advisor to quickly adjust investment strategies specific to your needs.
You can choose different investment advisory services to suit your individual style — whether you want to be hands-on or prefer to delegate some investment decisions to your advisor or professional investment manager. Your advisor will help you:
- Determine how to allocate your investment assets to achieve the right balance of risk and reward for you.
- Select from a variety of investment products including stocks, bonds, mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), as well as professionally managed strategies.
Choose different investment advisory services to suit your individual style
|Client directed||Manager directed||Advisor directed|
|Overview||Together, you and your financial advisor create portfolios where you provide information to develop appropriate asset allocation and are involved with and approve each investment selection||You and your financial advisor work together to select from a list of institutional quality investment managers that provide ongoing trading discretion and investment management.||You authorize your financial advisor to create and manage suitable portfolios. Your financial advisor has discretionary authority over asset allocation and investment selection.|
|Investment minimum||$2,000 per account $25,000 per household||$25,000 to $500,000 per account||$2,000 per account $100,000 per household|