Calculators and Tools
Evaluate the impact of taxes, interest rates, inflation and more on your bottom line. See how changes in the way you save, spend or invest can make a difference in your financial situation.
Then, talk to your advisor about next steps.
If you have multiple retirement savings accounts held in more than one place, the rollover evaluator will help educate you to understand the pros and cons of keeping your retirement savings in an employer-sponsored plan such as a 401(k) or 403(b) versus rolling it over into an IRA.
- Credit card pay off calculator
- Enhanced loan calculator
- Home Rent vs. Buy calculator
- Net worth calculator
- Refinance interest savings calculator
- Net unrealized appreciation (NUA) calculator
- Pension vs lump sum payout calculator
- Retirement income calculator
- Retirement planner
- Required minimum distribution (RMD) calculator
- Rollover evaluator
- Roth IRA conversion calculator
- Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA calculator
- Social Security benefit calculator
- Variable annuity calculator