Calculators and Tools
Evaluate the impact of taxes, interest rates, inflation and more on your bottom line. See how changes in the way you save, spend or invest can make a difference in your financial situation.
Then, talk to your advisor about next steps.
If you have multiple retirement savings accounts held in more than one place, the rollover evaluator will help educate you to understand the pros and cons of keeping your retirement savings in an employer-sponsored plan such as a 401(k) or 403(b) versus rolling it over into an IRA.
- Rollover evaluator
- Retirement planner
- Roth IRA conversion calculator
- Retirement income calculator
- Required minimum distribution (RMD) calculator
- Roth IRA vs. traditional IRA calculator
- Social Security benefit calculator
- Net unrealized appreciation (NUA) calculator
- Variable annuity calculator
- Net worth calculator
- Refinance interest savings calculator
- Enhanced loan calculator
- Credit card pay off calculator
- Rent vs. buy calculator