Connect with us on social media
Rules of engagement
Because the financial services industry is highly regulated, there are certain rules we need to follow on social media websites where we have a presence. We ask that you respect these rules as well. Posts and comments that do not comply will be removed at our discretion.
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is a broker-dealer and member of FINRA. Comments and "likes" by visitors to its social media pages should not be considered representative of all client experiences, or indicative of future performance or success. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. does not solicit endorsements of its investment advisory services via wall comments and "likes," and asks you to refrain from doing so.
- Linking to third-party/external content, including retweeting, is for informational purposes only and does not necessarily represent or reflect the views or opinions of Ameriprise Financial, Inc., its affiliates, employees or advisors. Providing links to third-party content should not be construed as an express or implied endorsement of content.
- Ameriprise Financial may not be able to respond to your posts. This is not because we aren't interested but because we must adhere to strict communications guidelines. We'll do our best to create a valuable and useful space for you on our social media properties.
- Please do not post investment advice (like specific stock or fund recommendations), testimonials, account information, or ask specific financial questions on Ameriprise Financial social media properties, including the business social media properties of our financial advisors. Contact your Ameriprise financial advisor directly with specific questions. If you are a client, but do not have a financial advisor, contact us to speak with one of our customer service representatives. Not a client? Find an advisor who is right for you.
- Posts and comments should be respectful and related to the purpose of the topic at hand. Posts that aren't up to snuff (posts that are inappropriate, disrespectful, inaccurate, off topic, or otherwise do not meet these guidelines) will be removed.
- Current Ameriprise Financial employees and advisors may not post comments without permission. (If you have permission, you know who you are.) While we appreciate your enthusiasm for your work and workplace, regulations require approval through established channels for any content posted to official Ameriprise Financial social media properties.
- Ameriprise Financial wants to help you protect your privacy. While we maintain a presence on social media websites, we are not affiliated with them and we cannot control how they or other parties will use the information you share on it. In other words, it’s up to you to read and understand the privacy policies and terms of service for each social media platform you participate in. Posts on our social media properties will be reviewed by Ameriprise Financial and treated according to terms of our privacy notice at www.ameriprise.com/privacy. Our pages are intended for US residents only.