Holistic financial advice; putting your interests first
At Ameriprise, we believe in the power of a personal relationship with a financial advisor who cares about what's most important to you in life, and helps you achieve your goals at every stage in your journey.
When you choose to work with an Ameriprise financial advisor, you can benefit from:
- A comprehensive, long-term financial planning approach with built-in flexibility to accommodate life's changes
- A broad range of products and solutions to suit your specific goals, needs and risk tolerance
- Transparent information about the benefits, risks and costs for every solution we recommend
- Research and online tools to track your progress
- The assurance of working with a strong and stable company with the reputation of putting clients first for over 120 years
Information about your relationship with Ameriprise Financial and your financial advisor, as well as our commitment to our clients and how to make the most of your relationship with us can be found in our Client Relationship Guide and other important disclosures at www.ameriprise.com/disclosures. We encourage you to review these important disclosures with your financial advisor before making investment decisions.
Important information related to the DOL Fiduciary Rule
As the result of the Department of Labor Fiduciary Rule currently scheduled to take effect on June 9, 2017, some specific provisions in our applications, agreements, disclosures, marketing materials, and general descriptions will no longer be valid after the regulation's applicability date. Specifically, the provisions within those documents that previously stated any recommendation we make to you should not be considered a “primary basis” for your investment decisions, or otherwise state that we are not a fiduciary for purposes of ERISA or the Internal Revenue Code, will no longer be valid if inconsistent with the new rules.