Owning a home is a major decision that requires careful planning and ongoing attention. Home Lending ̶ part of the comprehensive range of solutions available to you through Ameriprise Financial ̶ can help.
Ameriprise Financial has partnered with Embrace Home Loans, our preferred mortgage partner, to help you find the right lending solutions to support you through every step of the homeownership process.
Talk to your advisor to review your home lending needs
Your Ameriprise advisor knows what’s important to you and can discuss how a new home loan fits into your long-term financial goals.
Already a homeowner? Your advisor can also help you consider if your existing mortgage still fits your current life and future plans or if refinancing might make sense.
Work with Embrace to apply for a mortgage
Once you and your advisor have discussed how home lending fits within your long-term financial goals, an Embrace loan consultant can work with you to complete an application.
When you work with Embrace, you’ll enjoy many benefits, including:
- Competitive rates
- High-touch service
- An easy-to-use and trackable online application process
Consider special home loan program offerings
Through Embrace, you’ll have access to a variety of home lending programs and benefits. Your Embrace loan consultant can work with you to determine if you might be eligible for any of them.
Embrace programs and benefits to consider include:
- Complimentary mortgage reviews. You can review your mortgage as often as you like at no cost, and a dedicated Embrace loan consultant will work with you to:
- Review your existing mortgage and monthly payments
- Go over the benefits of refinancing, with current market conditions in mind
- Calculate the approximate home equity you may have available for cash
- Eliminate or reduce the cost of mortgage insurance
- Unique loan products and guidance tailored to self-employed professionals, veterans, first-time homebuyers and individuals with unique credit situations.
- Approved to Move™. This program can give you a fully underwritten loan approval before you set foot in an open house — it’s the next best thing to a cash offer. You’ll be better prepared than other buyers and more persuasive to sellers.
Ready to get started?
Ameriprise has partnered with Embrace to find the best mortgage solution for you. Talk to your advisor, then contact Embrace to get your application started:
- Visit embracehomeloans.com/welcomehome or
- Call an Embrace loan consultant at 855.612.9444.
*Embrace Home Loans, Inc.: NMLS #2184. 25 Enterprise Center, Middletown, RI 02842. 1-800-333-3004 (toll free). www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org. Licensed in all states except Hawaii and Nevada. AZ - Mortgage Banker License #BK-0906375; CA - Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act; CO - Regulated by the Division of Real Estate, License #096162; DE - Licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner, License #7317; GA - Residential Mortgage Licensee #12848; KS - Supervised Lender License #SL.0000625; MA - Mortgage Lender & Broker License #MC2184; ME - Supervised Lender License; MO - 400 Chesterfield Center, Suite #400, Chesterfield, MO 63017; MS - Licensed Mortgage Company; NJ - Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance; NY - Licensed Mortgage Banker-NYS Department of Financial Services, 100 Motor Parkway, Suite 159, Hauppauge, NY 11788; OR - License #ML-3228; RI - Rhode Island Licensed Mortgage Lender & Broker; WA - Consumer Loan Company License CL-2184.