- A structured annuity provides exposure to equity markets, giving you the growth potential you need to achieve your goals.
- For each indexed account you select, the performance of an underlying index will determine how much you can earn (either up to a cap or subject to a fee).
- Each indexed account includes a level of protection that can help eliminate some of the risk associated with investing.
A RiverSource Structured SolutionsSM annuity provides you with opportunities to grow your money and a level of protection that can help eliminate some of the risk that comes with investing.
Why structured annuities?
A RiverSource® Structured Solutions annuity balances growth potential with a level of protection. With this solution you will benefit from:
- Exposure to equity markets: The RiverSource Structured Solutions annuity offers you equity market exposure, giving you the growth potential you need to help achieve your goals. With more indexed allocation options than any other annuity of its kind1, you can customize your annuity to meet your specific needs.
- The potential for growth: Your money can grow based on the crediting method of the indexed account you select. You are not invested directly in the market. Instead, the performance of the underlying indexes or Exchange Traded Fund will determine how much you can earn (either up to a cap or subject to a fee).
- A level of protection: Each indexed account includes a protection option – a buffer or a floor. If the index has a negative return, your losses will be reduced by a buffer or limited to a floor. While you can lose money, you will have a safeguard in place that may help lessen the impact of negative performance.
Take the next step
Be sure to talk to a financial advisor about the annuity's features, benefits, risks and fees, and whether the annuity is appropriate for you, based on your financial situation and objectives.
Are not FDIC insured
May lose value
Are not bank guaranteed
Are not insured by any Federal Government Agency