Leadership & Support
Ameriprise is a longstanding leader in financial advice
In 1971, we pioneered financial advice. Today, we remain the choice for advisors who know financial advice changes more than their clients’ portfolios — it can change their lives. By delivering a personalized experience, you build a more successful business with stronger growth and enduring client relationships.
Deepen client relationships with advice
Delivering goal-based advice helps you engage clients in conversations across all aspects of their financial lives:
- Covering essential expenses
- Ensuring lifestyle
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Leaving a legacy
Deliver an exceptional advice experience
You’ve built a thriving business by helping clients achieve their goals, and we’re ready to help you take your advice to the next level. We provide a unique combination of an industry-leading financial planning platform, a wide range of products and solutions and the technology clients need to track their goals anytime, anywhere. Together, you’ll have the tools to create an approach customized to each client's needs.
- Financial planning and advice — as a longstanding leader in financial planning and advice, our process is designed to help you provide clients with customized, ongoing guidance — all while growing your fee revenue.
- Retirement solutions — our advisors provide clients with concrete strategies to plan for retirement. Leverage a variety of product solutions, as well as internal specialists in tax management, trusts and estate planning.
- Insurance and annuity solutions — access life, disability income, long-term care and property and casualty insurance from a variety of insurers, as well as variable, structured and immediate annuities.
- Investment Advisory Services — Ameriprise offers a single Custom Advisory Relationship for investment advisory accounts, which helps you establish practice efficiencies while developing deeper client relationships — all in one workflow and within a single pricing framework.
In addition to thousands of product solutions, you’ll also have access to timely, trusted market research and the support of our Investment Research Group (IRG) experts. Our IRG analysts offer independent, objective research, 600+ years of combined industry experience and nearly 30 professional certifications. From asset allocation guidance to high-quality investment solutions, they’ll help you build client portfolios with confidence. When you’re ready to share market insights with clients, you can leverage preapproved communications written to a consumer audience.
1 Based on Client groups with assets over $100K and in comprehensive planning relationships as of December 31, 2021. Attrition is based on Client Groups Leaving On Own in 2022 data. Gross Dealer Concession and Net Flows data based on 2022 AIM Value of Planning Report. Report is based on All Clients, Comprehensive Planning Only, Excludes EARs.