Our investment in you
We provide employees and branch advisors with competitive compensation and rewards. Our comprehensive benefits support your health and help you balance your career and personal life.
- Annual performance-based incentive
- Long-term performance-based incentive
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Best Doctors (second opinion service)
- On-site health services clinic (Minneapolis)
- On-site fitness center (Minneapolis)
- Health Matters Wellness Program
- Financial Wellness Program
Work/life balance programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Legal assistance plan
- LifeWorks employee resources
- Mothers' rooms
- Vacation purchase
- Public transit and commuter programs
Take a leave of absence for military duty and:
- Continue to receive your regular base salary for the first six weeks of your leave.
- Your leave will not affect your performance review or merit increase in the years in which your leave starts or ends.
- Remain eligible for benefits coverage at the regular employee contribution rate during the paid portion of your military leave. During the unpaid portion, receive health and welfare benefits continuation at the regular employee contribution rate for one month per year of service (up to 24 months).
- Remain eligible for prorated bonus if leave exceeds four weeks.1
Help us find the right role for you.
Tell us a bit about yourself and stay informed about opportunities that match your interests.