Get real-life perspective and valuable experience
As interns at Ameriprise Financial, students and recent graduates achieve bottom-line results and gain worthwhile experience at a FORTUNE 500® company.1 You can choose the area that fits you best, ranging from advisor support to human resources to marketing and much more. You'll also gain career-building skills and network in a supportive, high-energy, team-based atmosphere.
In our program at Ameriprise Financial, you'll work on projects where your input and ideas are encouraged and welcomed. You'll also participate in professional seminars, social events and volunteer activities that will help you network and build your business skills.
Through your participation in our Speaker Series — developed specifically for summer interns — you'll learn personal life and career lessons from our Executive Leadership Team.
Last but not least, you'll have an opportunity to present your work and recommendations to colleagues at Ameriprise — which is not only a great development experience, but also a chance to have a real impact on our company.
With all of this experience under their belts, it's no surprise some of our interns eventually go on to successful careers at Ameriprise.
- To qualify for the program you'll need a minimum 3.02 GPA, proven leadership skills, relevant work experience and a genuine interest in the financial services industry.
- Ameriprise summer internships are 11 week programs.
- Summer internships are paid positions.
- Professional and personal development
- Exposure to senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Challenging and meaningful work
- Networking with peers and co-workers
- Solid foundation for your career
- Summary of work experience presentation to business leaders
- Potential full-time offers
Internships for undergraduate students are available in:
- Advice and Wealth Management Business Development
- Asset Management
- Corporate Actuarial
- Corporate Communications and Community Relations
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Tax
- General Counsel's Organization
- Human Resources
- Information Management and Data Mining
- Interactive Marketing
- Investment Accounting
- Service Delivery & Clearing Operations