Years with Firm See more information
Years with the Firm may include time with Ameriprise Financial as a financial advisor or in a supporting role, including as a field leader.
Advisor Retention Rate See more information
Advisor retention rate is a percentage based on Ameriprise internal reporting over a period from October to September of the previous year.
Greater Boston, Eastern Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire
How I work to support your success
I am responsible for ensuring that advisors have access to resources to run and grow their practice. By combining the vision you establish for your practice with the support from my team and resources from Ameriprise, you'll have the opportunity to experience growth, equity ownership and success.
My team and I will work with you to:
- Transition your practice, providing customized support and best practices
- Help you grow your practice in a manner that works best for you
- Drive practice value or equity
- Protect your practice from the unexpected and prepare for your retirement with a customized succession plan
- 24 years of experience: I started my career as an advisor with Ameriprise Financial in 1997
- 'In the field' my entire career. I have worked directly with advisors and clients throughout my career providing leadership, coaching and support.
- Extensive industry knowledge, and experience working with advisors coming from many different firms
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) member, and Board member 2008-2012
- Trips to the beach with wife and 2 daughters
- Running, football, and dogs (we have 2)
My Leadership Team
Paul is responsible for sourcing and evaluating experienced advisors, including franchisees, associate financial advisors and advisors coming from acquired practices.
Dan Winge, CRPC®
Regional Sales Director
Dan specializes in helping advisors drive growth through new business opportunities. He is the primary point of contact for increasing assets and revenue through product solutions. Additionally, he works with advisors on strategies to move up market and go deep with their best clients.
Regional Sales Manager
For advisors interested in growing their client acquisition business and improving their marketing strategies, Indria coaches advisors on how to incorporate a systematic marketing process within their practice. She helps advisors share their story, promote their brand, leverage online resources and be proactive in the digital world of social media. To do this, Indria will focus on helping you consistently execute on a referral strategy, implement an effective client and prospect communication plan, and help you build your digital presence.
Mary Jo Rowe
Field Engagement Coordinator
Mary Jo provides administrative and operational support, and also coordinates meetings, training and seminars. Mary Jo is the point person for advisor questions, and proactively works with advisors to ensure they receive the support they need.
Pheng Vang, CFP®, BFA™
Financial Advice Sales Consultant
For advisors interested in growing their financial planning business, Pheng works with advisors to create a systematic process for their practice. Pheng helps identify how to engage clients/prospects in advice conversations and produce simplified deliverables to increase capacity and drive business through the financial planning client service model.
Field Manager - Adoption, Readiness and Change
Mayank helps practices manage change and create efficiencies by implementing repeatable and consistent business processes.